eightღ

A yell was heard through the house as chenle screamed from loosing for the nth time in mario kart, "what the hell, how are you so good?" he asked loudly.

Jisung laughed a the boy shyly, "i have no clue, but what's the time?" jisung asked as he looked outside and it was pitch black.

Chenle looked at the clock that was across the room and almost screamed, "holy shit its eleven fifty eight what the fuck."

Jisung gasped, "we should get to bed i didn't know it was going to be this late."

Chenle nodded in agreement and started packing up the console as quickly as possible. The two boys started heading upstairs in the dark slowly trying not to make so much noise.

The noise was interrupted by a scream of pain that escaped jisung's mouth. Chenle turned around to see jisung yelling as little gold fairy like figures surrounded the young boy's head. Jisung was holding his head tightly to try get rid of the pain.

Chenle being confused but mostly concerned ran up to jisung, "are you okay? Jisung??" chenle kept asking as he watched jisung scream.

It was so sudden but the screaming stopped, jisung had opened his eyes and whispered one thing, "my purpose," he said softly.

"What?" chenle asked lightly because he couldn't hear the younger.

"you're my purpose." jisung said as he looked at chenle straight in the eye with a smile on his face.

Chenle just watched as jisungs eyes sparkled in the dark with the fairies still circling around the younger. Unexpectedly jisung gave chenle a hug. The hug was warm and chenle loved it. Although chenle was still surprised he hugged jisung back and smiled warmly into the motion of affection.

Jisung breaks the hug, a smile still visible on his face, "better get to sleep before santa comes." he says with a spark in his eye. Chenle just smiles back to jisung as he follows jisung into the bedroom to get some rest.

It was the morning of christmas, the night went so fast in jisung's mind as he woke up nice and early ready for the holiday season. Conveniently chenle's parents were already awake and having their morning coffee downstairs.

Jisung starts jumping on the bed like a crazy kid in hopes to wake chenle up. "Chenle come on, its christmas." jisung says loudly.

Chenle groans but proceeds to move his weak limbs and crawl out of bed. Chenle watches as jisung quickly runs around the bed. Jisung helps chenle get up and holds his hand to run downstairs like a child.

From the ruccess jisung had made when he was running down the stairs chenle's parents had both come into the family room to see jisung at the christmas tree.

Chenle watched as jisung looked up at the tree, he was certainly confused. Chenle was about to ask what jisung was doing but the gold fairies came back, not just surrounding jisung this time but also surrounding the tree.

It was then that the four of them all heard a deep voice, "you've done well my boy, jisung." jisung just smiled more widely than ever at the tree as he remembered the mission he was given at the north pole by the man in red himself.

it's short and so lame but shut up