threeღ

The two males had made their way into a small cafe. The cafe was filled with a brown aesthetic and had soothing music playing throughout it.

"This is nice." chenle said as he wrapped his hands around his cup of tea. Chenle sat back into his chair looking around the cafe. There were various types of plants in corners of the shop and candles on tables making the cafe extremely relaxing.

Chenle's eyes wandered from looking around the cafe to looking at the blue haired boy in front of him, "i guess he's kinda cute." chenle whispered as he watched as jisung was turning and looking around the shop as if he had never been to a cafe before. Chenle had realised what he had just said and immediately looked down at his tea trying to get the thought out of his mind.

On the other hand jisung was admiring the coffee shop but little to chenle's knowledge was that jisung was turned around looking at a couple that were seated at one of the small booths that had been set up in the cafe. "That seems fun." jisung said as he turned around to look at chenle.

Jisung stood up and grabbed his brown chair that he was seating on, moving it next to chenle. Chenle just watched silently in confusing at jisung moving the chair. Jisung sat down on the chair that was now placed right next to chenle's and proceeded to bring his arm up around chenle's shoulder and said, "hey baby."

Chenle was extremely confused but felt something in his chest speed up. Ignoring the beats that were coming from his heart the brown haired male placed his cup down on the small plate he was given and looked at jisung sternly, "what are you doing?" chenle asked.

Jisung smiled widely at the smaller, which chenle found incredibly adorable, and explained that he saw two people over in the corner of the cafe doing it and wanted to try it out.

Chenle looked at jisung with his mouth dropped but turned back to his tea bringing it to his lips. Before chenle took a sip he explained to the blue haired boy, "that is what people do when they date or like someone."

"But i like you why can't i do it?" jisung proceed to say with a baby look in his eyes.

Chenle choked on his drink and had to hit his chest a few times to recover from what jisung had just said. "Jisung i think you misunderstood," chenle said as he coughed, "you do that not to someone you see as a friend but someone you wanna date, you do it to someone you like like not just like." chenle explained in a confusing way.

Jisung nods turning his eyes from chenle to the couple in the corner of the cafe. Jisung admired the couple and didn't bother to move his chair back. Jisung watched as the male and female looked into each others eyes deeply and smiled whenever the other talked. He watched as the male moved the females hair and gave her a kiss on the cheek and how the female smiled sweetly after. Jisung thought about how nice it would be to have someone to do that with and how soft you would feel inside.

While jisung was watching the couple chenle was watching jisung, he watched as jisung's face looked so concentrated and inspired by what he was looking at and how jisung smiled when he saw the male kiss the woman. The thought about jisung being cute came back to chenle's mind but this time he let it stay, he didn't try get rid of that thought or the light blush that was spread on his cheeks.

she's getting shitter and shitter