Permission To Fall - (an o2l fanfiction)

Gemma is just a ordinary girl who finds herself having to move away from the city she lives in so she and her family can have a better life. She has a lot of bad past which she is determined not to repeat or bring with her when she moves to the state of LA. As she tries to settle into her new home, her mom decides to throw a house warming party with all the neighbours which is where she meets 6 boys, knowns as Jc Caylen, Kian Lawley, Sam Pottorff, Connor Franta, Trevor Moran and Ricky Dillon. As she gets closer and closer to the boys, she can see her life changing but is it for better or for worse? 

~~~~~~~

I am fully aware that Trevor, Sam and Connor don't live in the o2l house but for the sake of this fanfiction, let's pretend they do ok?

Also if there are any spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes in my writing, I will go back and edit it regularly so don't panic. I am going to try and update as much as possible and I have this fanfiction pretty much planned out.

It would also be rad if you guys could comment, vote and share this story bc those types of things are the things that motivate me to keep writing and stuff like that.

***This fanfiction will contain mature conten such as swearing and sexual scenes so if you are not comfortable with either of these things, don't complain if you decide to read it.. don't say I didn't warn you***

Thankyou for reading and I hope you enjoy it!

- Katie x