Three

Once me and Jc had finished cleaning up the shattered glass in the kitchen, we walked back into the living room where all the other boys were (except Kian).

I went and sat on the sofa next to Ricky who smiled nicely at me as we started a small conversation, getting to know each other a bit more. Everyone else was lost in their own conversations.

"So, do you like the area so far?" Ricky asked me.

"It's okay, I've only really been up and down the street as I only got here this morning." I told him.

"Maybe we could go explore a bit more together because I have no clue either!" Ricky laughed as I nodded at him, laughing a little as well.

After a few more minutes of conversation and getting to know everyone a little better, Trevor stood up and started walking towards the TV.

"Why don't we all watch a movie?" he asked, not speaking to anyone in particular.

"Best idea you've ever come out with!" Connor teased him as Trevor turned around, throwing the TV remote in Connor's direction making Connor squeal.

We all erupted into laughter at the noise that just escaped Connor's mouth.

"So, what film are we watching?" Sam asked.

A load of different film suggestions were shouted out but I couldn'thear any of them as everyone said them at exactly the same time. I just started laughing at everyone trying to shout the loudest.

"While you guys pick a film, I'm going to the bathroom" I said, not sure whether I could be heard over all the noise.

"Don't forget to wash your hands!!" I heard Ricky shout after me making me laugh once again.

I was really starting to like these boys. They made me forget about everything else and just enjoy myself, even if it was laughing at how stupid they are.

I quickly ran up the stairs and down the hallway, trying to remember which door the bathroom was.

As I reached the top of the stairs, for some reason, I stopped outside Kian's room, wondering whether I should check to see if he's okay, remembering what Jc and Connor had previously told me.

Just as I was about to carry on down the hallway, Kian's door suddenly opened and he stepped out of his room, quickly closing the door behind him.

"Have they sent you up here to spy on me?" he asked, looking shyly down at the floor.

"No, I was just looking for the bathroom.." I said, being careful not to upset him again.

"It's down there" he said, pointing down the hallway.

"Look Kian.. I'm sorry I upset you earlier. I kinda lost it.. I just don't understand why you hate me so much when you've just met me..." I said nervously.

Suddenly loads of memories from back home filled my head. Maybe he knows me somehow? Is this why he was being so rude in the first place? I had so many questions and I could feel my breathing getting heavier and faster.

I looked up at Kian and everything was so blurry. I could feel the room spinning and Kian shouting my name and grabbing hold of my arm as my legs went weak.

After that... nothing.

*Kian's point of view*

I walked out of my bedroom, planning to go and apologize to Gemma. I was kind of a dick to her and I haven't even given her a chance. I don't know her well enough to judge her and I felt extremely bad about it.