Two

"I was just.." I started, wondering why Jc was in Connor's house.

"I invited Gemma over because she cut her arm.. you two know each other?" Connor answered for me.

"Yeah I was helping them move in yesterday.." Jc told Connor, smiling at me. "Do you want a tour of the house?"

"Yeah, I guess.. are you two room mates then?" I asked still slightly confused.

"Yeah, there's six of use who live here" Connor explained.

I didn't say anything else, I just nodded.

"Let me clean up your arm before it gets infected then me and Jc can give you a tour of the house" Connor said winking at me.

It had to be said, Connor and Jc were both extremely attractive and I have no idea how I am going to cope living next door to them and potentially seeing them everyday.

Connor led me through the hallway, past a few doors and the stairs into the kitchen where he got out a small first aid box from the cupboard. Jc followed closely behind and jumped up to sit on the kitchen counter.

Connor pulled out a wipe from the box and began cleaning up the small wound which when you look at it now, really does look small but damn that thing bled a lot. He then put a band aid on it to help stop the bleeding.

"Boring! Can we give Gemma the tour now doctor Franta?" Jc said, pretending to yawn.

"Maybe Gemma doesn't even want to stay..." Connor said as they both turned to look at me.

"I would love to stay but I told my mom I would be back soon, she'll probably wonder where I am.." I said in an unsure tone. The truth was that I'd only just met these boys and I didn't want to get attached to them and start 'friendships' or whatever with them if they turned out to be completely different as I get to know them.

"Oh..." Jc and Connor said at the same time.

I felt kind of bad now as they had been extremely nice to me since I got here.

"I mean I could quickly text my mom now..." I said fumbling for my phone.

Jc smiled widely at me as Connor nodded his head at me.

I sent my mom a quick text saying I was next door with Jc if she needed me. I'm sure she wouldn't mind, she seemed to quite like Jc earlier.

Jc and Connor then led me all through the downstairs of the house where they showed me the living room, bathroom, dining room, this weird ass cupboard/mirror thing and their surround sound speakers which caused Jc to start dancing on the coffee table in the living room.

As they were showing me round, I couldn't help but smile at the two boys and the relationship they have with each other. If i didn't know any better I would have assumed they are brothers.

"These are the steps in which we get to our rooms..." Jc explained as him and Connor led me upstairs.

"I see that.." I replied laughing.

They led me down a small corridor with about 7 different rooms leading off from it.

"Okay so this is my room" Connor said opening the door to his room which was quite empty as it was filled with cardboard boxes and random pieces of furniture dotted everywhere. He had two glass double doors on the other side of his room which liked out onto what I am presuming is a balcony.

"Yeah, we've only been here a week so you're not the only new bee here" Jc laughed, closing the door and carrying on down the hallway.

"This is Sam's room" Jc told me as he opened another door, revealing a boy sat in bed, on his laptop, hardly acknowledging we had even walked into the room.