Four

*Gemma's point of view*

As my eyes began to open, I looked around the room slightly, wondering how I ended alseep in the first place. After a few more seconds I realised I wasn't in my room and it definetly wasn't my bed.

I sat up as quickly as I could when I saw Jc and Kian standing over me. What was going on??

"W-what happened?" I managed to stammer out. As I was beginning to wake up a bit more, I could feel my head pounding against my skull.

"It's okay" Jc said as he sat down next to me. "You freaked out but it's okay because Kian was there" he smiled nicely at me as I looked up at Kian who who had a blank expression on his face.

Oh god, that must mean I'm in Kian's room. He's probably pissed that I'm even in here let alone Jc aswell. Or did he put me here? What the hell.

So many things were rushing through me head, I could feel my breath get heavier but only slightly. I tried to think back and see what I could remember.

I could remember me standing outside Kian's room debating whether to go inside or not but that's about it. Nothing like this has ever happened to me before so why did it have to happen now?

I heard Jc say something about going downstairs but I couldn't quite make out what he said, as I was so lost in thought. The room was then filled with silence as he left the room.

I really hope Jc doesn't tell the other boys about what just happened, I've only just met them, I don't want to be embarrassed in front of all of them.

I felt so bad that Kian is seeing me like this and had to deal with whatever happened to me.

"I'm sorr-" I started once Kian had joined me on the bed.

"No, don't say sorry because it was all my fault. I was an ass for no reason whatsoever and I feel so bad, and I just wanted to say sorry... I was pushing you away when all you were doing was being nice and I don't know why I did it but i did..." he said, cutting me off.

I just smiled at him. That was the nicest, most genuine apology I had ever gotten and I could not stop smiling. Maybe moving here was a good thing after all.

"But I'm in your room... I thought you didn't let people in your room?" I asked him, still a little confused.

"You're an exception" he laughed, making me smile even wider.

"So, what do you say we watch a movie?" Kian asked me.

"What? With the other boys?" I asked looking up at him.

"No, just me and you. I feel bad enough that I made you freak out like that, I'd feel even worse if you had to deal with all them as well!" He said, causing us both to laugh.

After not much persuasion, Kian decided that we should watch frozen.

"You're such a child" I told him, smiling slightly.

"Hey, which 19 year old doesn't want to watch frozen!" he laughed as he put the DVD into the TV and turned it on.

A few seconds later, Kian bounded across the room and dived onto the bed, pulling the duvet over him, causing me to sit up a bit straighter.

I must look a mess, considering I had just passed out and been a sleep for however long it was. I tried flattening down my hair with my fingers.

"You look fine" Kian told me, smiling. "Come here"

Kian opened his arm, gesturing for me to come and sit next to him, so I did wondering what it was that had changed his mood so much.

An hour ago he hated me but now look at us.