Seven

*Kian's point of view*

Everything that happened was such a blur and I didn't even want to think about it right now because Gemma was sat in front of me, in the most beautiful dress and she was driving me insane.

I wanted her so bad.

"So.. are you going to tell me what happened?" she asked me, snapping me out of my trance.

I sighed, wincing at the pain in my face and my knuckles.

"It doesn't even matter right now" I told her. I know if I told her what really happened, she'll realise what a fuck up I actually am. I don't want to mess anything up between me and Gemma.

She looked down at me and sighed, not saying anything. She started to clean up the blood on my face as I tried not to look like a pussy because it really fucking hurt.

Every so often, I would look up at Gemma and I couldn't help but smile at her. She's the only person who has ever shown they care about me this much. She furrowed her eyebrows, concentrating on cleaning my face up which made me feel a certain way inside.

He blonde hair flowed down past her shoulders perfectly and her lips were slightly separated, making them unresistable but I couldn't let her know how I feel about her. I can't let anyone know, I've made that mistake before.

The silence in the room wasn't an awkward silence, it was a comfortable silence, dispite the music blaring from downstairs.

"Why do you keep looking at me like that?" Gemma finally spoke up.

"Looking at you like what?" I asked, feeling my cheeks heat up. Dammit.

I looked up at her, like I had previously been doing.

"Like that! You literally just did it!" she said, laughing.

"I don't know, you're just.." I trailed off, not finishing what I was going to say.

"I'm just what??" she asked me. She had finished cleaning up my face and was now putting bandages of my knuckles where they were still bleeding.

"You're just.... so beautiful" I blurted out, regretting it instantly.

"Oh" she said, biting her lip, holding back a smile that drove me insane.

Once she had finished, she spoke up suddenly.

"Let's get out of here" she said with a massive grin on her face.

"You want to go downstairs?" I asked, confused as to what she was asking me.

"No, I want to leave, go somewhere, do something exciting" she said, playing with my hand.

There was a few moments of silence as I thought about where we could go and what we could do. I wanted to do something she had never done before and something she'll remember for a long time.

"Have you ever been to a picnic on the beach?" I asked her.

She shook her head.

"Well then let's go!" I said, holding her hand and leading her down the stairs.

As we got to the front door, I turned around to face her, still holding her hand.

"What about your parents?" I asked.

"They won't even notice I'm gone" she told me. And with that, I turned around, opening the front door and began walking towards my house.

*Gemma's point of view*

"You go wait in the car and I'll go get some food and a blanket" Kian instructed as I let go of his hand.

I'd never done this before. The whole, get in the car and go wherever with a boy I had only just met but everything is different when I'm with Kian. I didn't even care what we did, although I did like the sound of this picnic thing, I just want to spend the night with Kian, just me and him. I want to find out the little things about him and all his secrets. I want to know stuff that no-one else knows about him. I've never felt like this before and honestly, it kind of scared me and excited me at the same time.