Bts

Bts reacts to you practicing self love:

Jin:
As he walked in on you looking in the mirror and telling yourself you are worthy of love, he felt like a proud father. He stood there and watched with a smile while you told yourself how you loved yourself.

"Y/n, you're beautiful okay? The most beautiful person on the planet. Nobody else but you. I love you and that's all you need okay?"

"I agree with everything you just said except I'm the most beautiful person on the planet... But you're a close second," he'd tease.

"how long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough to fall in love with you again."

Yoongi:Yoongi was looking for his notebook where he wrote some of his lyrics when he stumbled upon your journal

Yoongi:
Yoongi was looking for his notebook where he wrote some of his lyrics when he stumbled upon your journal. He opened it out of curiosity and saw that it was filled with things you loved about yourself. He didn't want to make you feel awkward about it so he decided not to mention it but would always secretly read your journal again to see if you added anything else.

Namjoon:Namjoon came home to find you asleep while a recording of you talking to yourself played in the background

Namjoon:
Namjoon came home to find you asleep while a recording of you talking to yourself played in the background. At first he was confused until he started listening to what you were saying. As he heard you compliment yourself on things he knew you were insecure about he felt his eyes start to tear up. He secretly sent himself the recording and listened to it anytime he missed you while away on tour.