Scene 2 - The police station

We are outside the station, where Dick Spanner and O'Grady discuss the letter sent to Spanner, the set station is reused appropriately here of course.

Dick Spanner:

So I went straight to O'Grady to let him now about this.

The room was just bare, only a few chairs for the interrogator and their prisoners with a hardened brown desk with an uninteresting file case positioned in the corner. O'Grady, hungry for evidence glares at Spanner on an over-powering chair, whilst Spanner is practically sat on a stall, staring into O'Grady's huge, mean person and a harsh, muscular face.

And I'm not surprised he was in rage at me again for just walking into another case, it's not like you can blame me for this one, but you can't win 'em all.

O'Grady makes his usual vicious grunts at Spanner angrily.

O'Grady told me not to intervene in this case because if I did, he would throw me behind bars and throw away the key, but I mean, how could I leave the princess to her fate this way?

O'Grady gets furious and throws Spanner out angrily.

O'Grady told me to clear out with the rest of my garbage of his office before he has me.

The robot picks up his letter received to him by "The Ghost" and leaves the door and shuts it, then O'Grady fires a book at the door as a good sign of his riddance.

So, I blatantly ignored his order not to go to the Travel Agents 'cos, well, it's my only lead to finding her so far and whenever someone tells me not to do something, what do you do? Curiosity has also been my downfall.

The setting of the mysterious night is almost the same as the street in the opening scene, Spanner is pacing slowly down the street cautiously from his enemies, whoever they might be.

It was now midnight, and the streets were empty. I knew that the letter was obviously sending me straight into a trap, for all I knew they could blow me up, throw me off the roof or welcome me with open arms, weaponry arms I mean. Expect the unexpected it said, I understood that reference.

Spanner is now out of camera range