Chapter 3

So I finished chapter 3 early and decided to post it right away. Please relax and enjoy! ;)

A recap of the last chapter: I grab the first stack of papers on the bottom and pull them out. They're envelopes. "Cher" "Maggie and Tim" "Ashton", and "Mom and Dad" are their titles . I hand the rest to Maggie and Tim and open my own.

Cher, if you are reading this I'd better be dead. I wrote this in case I died in high school so you have to read carefully. . .

I don't know how I died right now because I'm not dead yet or -- this doesn't matter how I died. What matters is that you are okay. I don't want you to end up going down the wrong path because I died. You need to have fun along with following your dreams. You NEED to follow your dreams and make sure mom and dad don't shut down. I made sure Ashton, Tim, and Maggie also have a letter about what they should do in case of this situation too. I told them to take care of you so don't push them away.

I want you to have fun. I know I just told you that you need to follow your dreams, but you need to have fun which is why I'm including a list of things that I want you to finish by the time you are out of high school. Make sure to do all of them because Maggie, Tim and Ashton were all told to help and make sure that you actually accomplish as much as you possibly can.

1. First Kiss

2 Date night

3  Movie marathon

4 A pool party

5 Run for prom queen

6 Pull an all nighter

7 Skinny dipping

8 Eat a whole cake by yourself

9 Talk to a stranger in the mall

10 Grafiti

11 Stop reading every night

12 A real boyfriend

13 Watch a scary movie

14 An actual popular party

15 Try sushi

I really hope you have fun with all of this and you aren't allowed to cheat the rules. You know what I mean.

I love you so much Cher. Please stay happy and stay yourself.

Love the best twin in the world,
Ben

I feel tears dripping off of my face and into the shirt I'm wearing. I smile and hug the letter.

"We read ours," Tim says. "He wants us to keep an eye on you and make sure you finish the list in your letter."

"I know. He let me know about that in mine. You're allowed to, but let's get this done first then we can go to the mall to finish nine and fifteen."

"Get what done?" Ashton walks up, hair wet and everything from early summer practice. It only reminds me more that I won't be able to go to UCLA with no scholarship money.

"Um, a to do list from-" I stop talking and just hand him the letter given to me. "You have one too. You can read it later, when I'm done here."

"Maggie and I can clean it out if you will go do whatever with Ashton," Tim says.

"Sure, gimme her bag," Ashton hold out his hand and Maggie gives it to Ashton and I stand up with Tim. He hands me my crutches and I wrap my arms around the top of them and follow Ashton out. "So what are we doing?"

"We're going to the mall and getting sushi. I need a break and I need to practice walking anyway and you can help with it," I say with a shrug. 

So yes, I said that I suck at staying on top of things but I felt bad about not posting it on time, so I decided to work it and finish Chapter 3. So here it is. I hoped you liked it. I know it isn't super long, but I did say that it wouldn't be as long. 

Updated schedule is as follows...

Wednesday, February 26, 2018 - Chapter 4

Tuesday, January 1, 2019 - Chapter 5

It's still Christmas Eve Eve so Merry Christmas Eve Eve!!!... again.