Some words I have

So this book took me a long time.  I honestly can't thank people enough. I have to thank Grace Manke for helping me type after writing on paper. I have to thank coffee because I lived off of it while writing this and I have to thank the internet and God for help! This is the first book that is somewhat decent and I really enjoyed writing it. 

I do plan on starting another book soon. I have a few ideas but one of them is this...

#1 - The Baby Project 
- What if high schools had a program for seniors and if they qualified, they could be foster parents for the school year? That's what happens to Mya Montgomery and she could not hate her partner more.

#2 - Rivals
- They were born rivals. Their parents hated each other and always competed. Nothing was fair and everything had to be settled, but what happens when secrets get shared in the dead of night and love starts appearing.

#3 - Boy Next Door
- What could be more embarrassing than falling out of your bed and having someone see it through a window? This is based off of Taylor Swift's 'You Belong With Me' except a little different.

Those are just a few and I might end up just working on "The Crown" since I really miss that book. I might just restart it to be honest. I really hope you all enjoyed this book. I loved writing it so much! Much love, Norah!