Chapter 7

The chapter will be lower on here, but I got the pictures to work so here they are!!

CHER'S DRESS

MAGGIE'S DRESS

MAGGIE'S DRESS

BRYLY'S DRESS

Those were the inspiration that I had, so I wanted to give y'all the same visual in case you couldn't picture it

Those were the inspiration that I had, so I wanted to give y'all the same visual in case you couldn't picture it. .. ON to the chapter... 

After we finished our dress shopping, we all met up again for dinner. The boys all look at us in a different way than before. They look accomplished. Like they did some great thing that needs our praise.

"So, what colors do we have to get?" Ashton asks. His eyes hold a little bit of pain that's been there all day. I ignore it though, whatever he's going through is his problem. If he wanted my help, he would've come to me.

"Tim's gotta get pale blue," Maggie says, a smile across her face in the sight of her date.

"Ashton's gonna be wearing dark red," Bryly shrugs.

"What about me, babe?" Oliver slinks his arm around my waist.

"Pink. Light hot pink," I say. "I don't know how to describe the color. I'm sorry."

"Don't be, baby girl." His eyes hide under his thick lashes like Ashton's do. Ashton's eyes are a deep blue or ice blue depending on his emotion usually, but Oliver's are a seagreen.

After we eat Ashton takes me home because he lives down the road. The air between us is kind of icy. Neither of us talk for a good portion of the time.

"Does Bryly know?" I finally ask him.

"Know what?"

"That you kissed me."

"Yes. She's all good with it. She understands because she did the same thing that day. Does Oliver know?"

"He never will. That was wrong of both of us. We're both seeing people and you're like my surrogate brother. I love you, just not that way."

"I know. It was just a rush of feelings. Though, I do wish that I had kissed you that day you met Oliver. Maybe we'd be together, but I have Bryly now," He pulls into my driveway. He hugs me and kisses the top of my head before I get out.

Same chapter Ashton's POV

It was the day I got to see her that I knew. She had just woken up and looked so scared and perfect at the same time. I didn't want to rush her at all. She had just lost her brother to the accident. I'd be there for her and then see what happened.

Cher was the only girl I thought about since then. I was dating Bryly, but that was just an act. She agreed to it, so it isn't like she doesn't know what's going on. I only started dating her because Cher met Oliver outside of a game. She knew him because she plays soccer against his team. I thought they'd be friends, not what they are now. I don't like seeing them together.

I should probably be telling you how I met her, how everything happened. It isn't like we ever dated, but we always hung out together. Her twin was my best friend, but also her's. They were inseparable even if they were fighting, they made up within 20 minutes - I witnessed it. So, since they were always together, I came along. Cher, Ben and I were unstoppable together.

Then, the accident came. I knew where they were going, when they were going, but I didn't go with because I knew that it was his present for her birthday. A concert. It was only 45 minutes away, but I thought they would be fine. The next thing I know, I'm over at their house and their parents are telling me that she's in the hospital and Ben is dying.

I ended up following them there, but they left a little after they took Ben away. I told them they could go home and that I'd stay waiting for Cher to wake up. I sat next to her and talked until I couldn't, then I waited in the waiting room until she woke up. I regretted leaving once she fell asleep, but I had to get back to school.

There were some get well cards and stuff on both their lockers, but some was mean so I made sure to filter it. The teachers laid back on making sure I got everything done since they all knew that Ben and I were close and I was still waiting on Cher to be released.

After her first day back, I took her to the mall so she could get some stuff done. She stumbled into me so I took the chance to kiss her. Seconds before our lips met, someone interrupted. I was furious. Especially when Oliver showed up and started talking to her, making her smile.

I'm in one huge hell hole because I'm in love with Cher. I love her and I can't tell her because she'll get mad.

Yeah, I know it's short, but I put in everything I wanted to. I even put in a little bit about Ashton's Pov on all of this. Should I put Oliver's in a coming up chapter? I think so. I honestly love this chapter because it is going to show some upcoming rivalry between Ashton and Oliver over Cher. Love you Muchly, Norah