Chapter 8

Ashton's POV for a little longer

"Hey, how are you doing?" Bryly walks up and sits next to me on the porch swing.

"She's not telling Oliver. Do you think I should?" I look at my fake girlfriend.

"No. She'll hate you for doing that. It'll have a ripple effect. Trust me, I've been there. Try to be her best friend. I know you are. Sometimes you have to bend the rules though. Do something naughty with her here and there, but not enough to get caught."

"Thank you, Bry," I give her a side hug. "I'm so glad prom is only a day away. Aren't we supposed to be taking you girls to get manipedies or whatever they're called?"

"Yeah," She laughs and pulls me up. "They have the nominees for prom king and queen, so we can look at those when we're all there. Us girls wanted it to do it together since we're all trying out."

"That's great," I get into my truck and pull out and down the street. Bryly and I are becoming really good friends. She's given me some great advice on what to do with Cher. I feel a little guilty knowing that I'm doing this to make Cher jealous though.

"The final three for prom king are Ashton, Fin, and Ben? Girls are Cher, Parker, and Meghan. How is Ben on the final three?" Cher asks.

"I said that if Ben was on there, it could be a memory thing. So it's between me and Fin," I explain. "I thought that you'd want it."

"You are the best!" She wraps her arms around me. Bryly winks at me and gives a thumbs up. I smile at her as We're all led to the back where the girls get their nails tortured.

Cher's Pov

After getting my nails done and my hair's highlights redone, I am exhausted. Oliver takes me home and follows me inside.

"Mom, I'm home!" I call. Nobody answers. I walk to the kitchen, there's a note lying there "Had to go in. I'll be back for pictures. Then I have to leave again" I sigh. "Nobody's home."

"As in I can do this," I look up at him as he says it. Okay, so I don't look up. He's only an inch taller. His lips crash into mine before I have the chance to respond. Almost immediately I return the kiss and tug the small peices of hair on his head. He picks me up onto the counter and proceeds to take my brace off. He slides it off long with the sleeve before picking me up and pushing me against the wall.

I hear myself let out a small moan when he presses himself closer. I tug at his shirt in a manner as to say that I need it off of him, now. He lets me down and tears his shirt in a swift motion before taking mine off, kissing me as much as possible. My fingers roam his chest and back as he tenses his muscles in each movement he makes.

My hands find their way to his hair which I pull, getting a low moan out of him. He smiles against me and carries me to my bedroom. He throws me on my bed and jumps up with me.

***

I shoot up in my bed as the doorbell rings. I look to my right and see Oliver sleeping soundly. I press his shoulder over so he falls onto his back. He squints and me and smiles.

"I could get used to this," He says in a husky morning voice.

"Bryly and Maggie just got here. I can keep them out there long enough to give you time to get dressed. Then you gotta get with the boys and get ready," I kiss his forehead.

"That's unexceptable," He shakes his head and pulls me down to him. He rolls ontop of me and I let out a yelp, hoping that they couldn't hear me. He kisses my lips roughly befor letting me go.

"Of course you did that," I jump off the bed and run to the front door.

"Hope it didn't take long," Maggie gives me a sideways look with a smirk.