Hard to get

Draco has a Huge crush on you and He makes sure you know that he does too. He always stares at you and teases you and whenever he gets the chance he will always talk to you. You like Draco too but you play hard to get with him and tease him as well. You are always smiling at each other and he gets jealous when a boy goes up to you and you get jealous when a girl talks to Draco.

You were walking down the stairs to your next class when Draco comes up from behind you and walks in front of you blocking your way.

"Draco move," you say smirking knowing Draco was playing around with you again.

You move to the side to get around him but he blocks you again.

"Very cute now move I don't have time for your games," you say sarcastically

You move around him but you did not succeed he blocked you once more.

"Draco Malfoy move!" You say getting irritated.

He doesn't move he just keeps smiling at you, you then push him out of your way and he falls back taking you with him down only 2 stairs.

You plop on top of him.

"Falling for me (y/n)?" Draco says sarcastically with his cute evil smile.

"Haha very cute," you say rolling your eyes and getting up and walking to your next class.

You and Draco have the same classes together so he gets up and catches up to you.

"Everything is perfect about you y/n except for one thing," Draco says walking next to you.

"Oh ya and what's that?" You say sarcastically.

"You aren't dating me," Draco says looking at you with his cute smile.

"I think that's what makes me even more perfect," You say smiling back at him.

"Keep playing hard to get all you want y/n but I know you can't resist me," He says leaning in close to my face still walking beside me with a big smile on his face.

You roll your eyes and smile.

"Okay, Malfoy whatever you say," You say walking into the classroom.

You take a seat next to your friend and Draco of course sits behind you. All through class, he bugs you.

"y/n...y/n!" He says in a whisper yell.

you roll your eyes and turn around to him.

"What!" You say back in a whisper yell.

"You want to go someplace alone after class?" He says.

"No now leave me alone," You say turning back around.

"I know you do," He says as your back is faced towards him.

You just ignore him and flip him off as the teacher's back is turned.

"Is that your way of saying you love me?" He says teasing you.

You ignore him and for a few minutes he stops bugging you then you feel something hit the back of your head. You turn around.

"Will you quit it!" You whisper yell again.

"You dropped something," He says as he points to the ground where there is a folding piece of paper the thing he threw at you. You pick it up and turn back away from Draco and unfold it and it's a stupid drawing of you and Draco kissing. You smirked at this and shook your head.

***

After class, you were walking out when Draco grabbed your hand and started running while pulling you with him.

"Let me guess you're taking me somewhere so we can be alone," You say sarcastically.

"Aren't you smart," He says laughing at you he has stopped running and takes a look around before pulling you around the corner in an empty hallway.

You cross your arms after yanking your hand out of his grip. You just smile.

"Okay, we are alone now what?" You say sarcastically.

"That's up to you... what do you want to happen?" He says deviously smiling as he has one hand on the wall the other on your waist his face close to yours. You are leaned against the wall arms still crossed not nervous just smiling watching what he does next. He is so close to your face. So you tease him a little.

"What do I want?" You say smiling leaning in closer to him being flirty.

"Mhm," He says quietly

"I know what you want," You say quietly even closer to him. 

"What do I want?' He whispers.

"You want me to kiss you right?" You say whispering into his ear.

You kiss his neck and make your way to his jawline where you continue to kiss around his jaw then getting next to his lips you stop and smile looking down at his smooth pink lips then looking up in his eyes.

"Maybe next time," You say smiling then turning to walk-off you hold his hand pulling him with you but he gently pulls back into his arms and kisses you, and you didn't hesitate to kiss back your both started smiling then getting more back into the kiss or make out session whatever you wanna call it. His arms are around your waist and he pulls you in as close as he can his body is so warm and he smells so good.

After kissing for a while you both smile and laugh holding hands and you continue to walk and pull him with you.

"I told you, you wanted me," He says teasing you as he hugs you from behind and kisses your neck which tickled you and made you laugh.