Handsy

You and Draco have a thing it's your third year and you both haven't made it official yet, though Draco has tried an endless amount of times. Everyone at Hogwarts knows that you both are basically dating.  Draco loves to hold your hand he's always grabbing it but you usually pull your hand out of his to mess with him but sometimes you just let him hold it.

You were on your way to professor Snape's class, when you walked in Draco was sitting in his seat your friend waved you to come to sit next to her she was sitting near Draco so you walked down to her but right as you started turning to sit with her you felt a hand pull you smoothly away yes it was Draco, of course, pulling you over to sit next to him.

"Draco I was gonna sit with my friend," You say giving him a cute smile

"Well now your gonna sit with me, she will be fine won't you (Y/f/n)" He says moving his eyes over to your friend.

"Um no you always take y/n away from me Malfoy she's my best friend," She says to Draco

"Well she's my best friend too and one day she will be more than that so I suggest you get used to it," He says turning away from her as she rolls her eyes.

"Who says we will be more than friends," You say teasing him

"Everyone knows it, besides you and me are perfect for each other and I know that you madly in love with me." He says giving you a cheeky smile.

"Whatever you say Malfoy, And I wouldn't say madly in love either." You say rolling your eyes

"Alright, class open your books and turn to page 447 and keep your filthy mouths shut unless called on," Professor Snape says walking.

you began working on your assignments in class when you felt Draco pull your seat closer to him. You looked at him.

"Really," You say

you smile

"What?," He says smiling at you

You roll your eyes and start working again after a few moments Draco grabs your hand I know not surprising at all you pull your hand away and put it on your lap.

"Feisty as always," He says he grabs your hand from your lap and interlocks his fingers with yours you try to pull it away but his grip tightened you smile and quietly chuckled while still working.

***

Class is finally over you grab your bag and stand up about to leave Draco grabs your waist with one hand and pulls you back.

"What's the hurry love," He says behind you with his head around to the side of you looking at you.

"Oh just trying to escape you like always," You say teasing him looking at him with a cute smile

"Or the love you have for me is so overwhelming for you it's painful to be around me because you can't confess your absolute undying love for me." He says playing with you as you both start to walk back to your dorms your both in Slytherin.

"Okay first of all you are the one you is obviously madly in love with me... Second of all you are correct that it's painful to be around you but not because I'm "madly in love with you"." You say the last part in a mocking way.

He chuckles and gives you a flirty smile as he looks at every beautiful feature on you.

***

Once you finally arrive at your house you go to your room to put your bags down when you come back down you see Pansy all over Draco you can see that Draco isn't enjoying it. You hurry over aggressively.

"Pansy what are you doing?" You say rudely

"What's it look like I'm doing," She says with sass

"It looks like your trying to flirt with Draco keyword TRYING," You say emphasizing the last trying.

"Yes very good y/n way to figure that out," She says talking to you like a baby

"Pansy take you and your ugly ass bowl cut and your horrifying flirting skills somewhere else nobody wants you here Draco doesn't want you flirting with him and neither do I," you say with more sass.

"You better watch yourself y/n you might just get yourself hurt and Draco doesn't mind me flirting with him don't you Dracy" She says being gross af

"Oh my god DRACY??!!" You say laughing so hard

"What are you laughing at," She says irritated

"Oh Pansy just when I thought you couldn't get anymore ridiculous and cringe," You say

"You know what y/n I have had enough of you," She says red in the face

"Good," You say

She then slaps you across the face ,you take it though because it wasn't very hard, you turn back to her removing your hand from your face you give an evil smile and then you punch her hard in the face, and then you grab her hair and use it to throw her out of your way so you can get to Draco.

"Bitch Draco doesn't love you and he NEVER will, he loves me only me forever me and he's all mine never was yours and never will be.... SO flirt with my boyfriend again and I'm not gonna let you off as easy," You say leaned into Draco with his arms wrapped around you from behind. She runs off crying. You both laugh and you turn to him and smile up at him.

"Boyfriend?" He says liking that word comes out your mouth.

"Yeah," You say smiling blushing

"Finally," He says you then pulls you in closer to him and kisses you, you can tell he's been waiting to kiss you he does it so well and so passionately it was a long beautiful kiss.