Glow up

You get onto the Hogwarts express with your siblings You and Draco make eye contact a smile grows on his face you begin walking toward each other. You give him a hug.

"(Y/N) looking beautiful as always I see," He says holding your hips scoping you up and down with a smile.

"Like the new hair look Malfoy," You say cutely smiling back

He takes your hand and pulls you to his booth. He sits down and pulls you down next to him

"Oh sure I'll sit next to you," You say sarcastically

"You wanted to don't deny it," He says teasing back

"I won't," You say flirtatiously joking.

"You have gotten more beautiful," He says looking at you with that smirk on his face.

"Thank you, you have gotten cuter" You reply.

Your link and hug his arm and rest your head on his shoulder.

"How's your summer been?" You asked moving your head up to look at his face.

"It's been lonely and boring without you," He says smiling down at you.

You smile up at him.

"I can't believe how much you have changed over summer you're so hot," you say sitting up more to be level with his face.

"I can say the same thing about you, my love," He says still smiling looking from your lips to your eyes.

You lean in a kiss him and when you pull away and look at him he is blushing and it's so cute.

"Aw Draco your blushing," You say teasing him.

"Shut it," he says kissing you again you just laugh.