Truth or dare

All the Slytherin's were gathered in the common room playing a game of truth or dare. This was a common game we liked to play. I sat next to Blaise across from Draco and next to a girl named Arwyn.

"Draco truth or dare" Blaise spoke.

"Dare" Draco replied with a daring smile across his face.

"Hmmm.... I dare you to kiss the prettiest girl in the room..." Blaise says with a evil smile.

My stomach turned and I felt sweaty and anxious ... who was he going to pick. If it's not me should I be hurt or relieved. WAIT WHY THE FUCK WOULD I FEEL RELIEVED I BETTER BE THE PRETTIEST ONE IN HIS EYES. Do I have a crush on Draco.... Mhmm yeah no of course not. But we are friends I guess anywaysss back to the game.

He sits there for a moment thinking
He looks at pansy

Uhm no he better not fucking pick pansy over me.

He gets up and walks toward her  at this point me blood is boiling I can't believe he pick pansy over me.

I close my eyes I can't bare to watch this.

Hands grab my face and soft lips touch mine the scent of mint, light cologne and citrus ohhh I recognize that alluring  smell anywhere. My body heats up and I smile.

After the lips release mine Draco and his big blue eyes are the first things I see. I smile bigger and he does the same.

"Oh that's fucked up" Blaise says trying to not laugh with one hand in a fist against his mouth as pansy is furious and embarrassed.

"Oh c'mon I'd be a bloody fool if I didn't pick y/n".

The boys and even some girls nodded in agreement. Pansy continues to be engraved. I kinda feel bad honestly but not at the same time.

Draco looks over at me and winks as he sits back done across from me staring at me for the rest of the night.