Chapter 9

I watched through the glass doors as Fury was being wrapped in bandages. Little did I know I was being watched. I probably would of never heard her till I felt the breeze of her walking towards me brush past my face. When I focused on the reflection I noticed it was Ms. Mayweather.

"Looks like we all have secrets."

"And what are yours Nitrous?"

"I don't know but right now I'm not the bad guy. That girl... Mandy, she did this to him and i'm going to find out why," i looked at her then started walking towards the security and brig area on the hellicarrier.

"you can have at her after me."

"of course."

we walked into the brig and pasted steve and tony to her cell.

"well well well. isn't it the black widow."

widow unlocked the cell and took a step in, "you're lucky she didnt kill you."

mandy laughed, "she doesnt even know her own name. what makes you think she's come after a total stranger!?"

i grabbed mandy's collar and placed my hand on widows shoulder then took off to the grand canyon. when we reappeared i had mandy dangeling off the cliff with one arm.

"this isn't your style Nitrous. you get up close and make it personal."

"let's just say i have something worth changing for. now answer Ms. Widows questions or you drop into the river below."

mandy stayed quite so i started to losen my grip.

"fine... fine... ill tell you."

i smiled, "you already told me everything i want to know," i dropped mandy.

natasha nudged me out of the way and looked down then back at me, "you didnt have to drop her."

"i wasn't going to kill her."

i dissapeared then reapeared with Mandy, "told you."

black widow laughed as i placed my hand on her shoulder then headed back to the Hellicarrier.

-|-

once back on the hellicarrier captain america grabbed me and through me in another cell. about a half an hour later fury came walking in.

"why the hell is she in there?"

"she took off and nearly killed the other."

"let her out."

"but sir," one of the agents stepped up.

"you heard me agent. open that door."

"yes sir."

the agent opened my cell door and let me out.

"Director i have something we need to discuss."

"yes, and you can start by telling me why you left with Agent Romanov and this spy."

"i needed answers and she," i looked at mandy," she gave them to me."

widow walked up to us, "she didnt say a word."

"i know."

Fury motioned for me to follow as well as the avengers. we were led to the bridge of the hellicarrier.