CHAPTER 3 TRY TO FIX YOU

Shoyo hardly slept a wink, he was up early and finished the dishes, looking over the list of allergies Daichi supplied him with he made breakfast. Today it would be french toast that seemed to be a crowd pleaser, looking at the schedule half the house had the day off. He made strong coffee seeing there were officers who pulled an all nighter.

Setting the table he waited for his friends to show up, today they would introduce themselves to the house of bachelors, it was intimidating to be around so many alphas. Although Hinata had heard there was one omega that lived here. He was excited to meet him and maybe make a new friend. However as the officers came down dressed in their street clothes, some neatly shaved or with bed hair.

"Oh, don't wake me up if I'm dreaming!" a dark haired officer expressed his happiness, he smiled at Shoyo crowding the young omega. "Please don't ever leave."

The small omega smiled slowly stepping back against the now fully set dinning room table behind him, "I-I uh, ha-have coffee and orange juice but if anyone wants milk-"

"Don't fucking crowd him Kinoshita! " Kageyama growled at the blond alpha who stood too close to the orange haired omega.

"Marry me." Another blond alpha towered over Shoyo his hands reaching for the omega's.

"Shut up Narita!" Kageyama was ready to push the two tall officers back but the small omega only ducked past the two. "I'll just get the rest of the food. Please sit, eat." Shoyo giggled as the other alphas at the table between gulps and refills also voicing proposals. He counted four then Daichi-san took a seat a smile on his face accepting some coffee.

Shoyo left them to eat and chatter, he had laundry before Noya, Yamaguchi and the newest member of their group Ennoshita should be arriving soon.

The orange haired omega started to collect laundry going into each room, some were clean and had the laundry basket within sight others were not so clean. The only room he had been expressly forbidden to enter was officer Tanaka's. The door was marked with an interesting poster, it was a dark haired omega by the size of him, holding two machine guns wearing short red shorts and a white tanktop. The seductive look made Shoyo roll his eyes, this was from a popular video game, the guy was leaning on an expensive looking car. He passed the door, and headed to the room down the hall. This last room had the curtains drawn he knocked and no answer not wanting to accidentally see more than he wanted he had learned to always knock.

There was no answer, the room smelled strongly of Alpha, all of the rooms did, he found two baskets, he would have to come back for the second one. "Is that french toast you made?" a quiet voice asked from somewhere near the large bed by the window.

Shoyo jumped dropping the basket, was it a ghost," Kuro is working late today, there won't be anything left. He's worked three days in a row double shifts. "

"I'll put some aside for him. And a fresh towel, he'll most likely wish to shower. I hope he's not too exhausted." A pile of blankets on a futon on the floor shifted and a pair of cat like golden eyes peered out from a comfortable looking blanket nest.

"I'm Kenma." cat eyes replied in a soft monotone.

"Shoyo, Hinata Shoyo. I'm the new housekeeper, I made breakfast." Shoyo offered.

The man shook his head but his stomach growled, "I'll bring you some breakfast." Shoyo replied, be right back.

Pulling the basket with him he hurried to get a plate for the hungry ghost in the upstairs room. He put a plate aside for Kuroo, and brought a tray of food up to the stranger in what must be Kuroo's room.