Special - Artgo Part 1

A/N: Hi everyone! Happy holidays, and Merry Christmas! I hope all of you have an amazing day and an amazing new year! This story is a bit special, it's over 6000 words which is why it's split into two parts. It was my final for my creative writing class, which is why it's so special. I'm actually pretty proud of it, I really like the concept and I put everything I learned into it. The whole story is a total of 6494 words. I really hope you enjoy! This might be the only time I do something like this. Enjoy reading! Thank you! Part two will be posted right after this! Consider this my Christmas present to all of you. 

It was as if everything paused except for what was happening in this one room. My whole body was quivering in a mixture of complete confusion and happiness. I stared into the light blue eyes of the boy with midnight black hair in front of me with wonder. Laying in my shaking hands was a small note decorated with hearts and sparkles.

"S-so?" In a shaky voice, the boy awaited my response.

"L-Luciel.... I-I.... me? A-are you sure you have the right person?" Without thinking, I replied.

"Peggy, it's only you and me in this room. Look at the letter, it has your name, and all those things I said were about you." His words confused me, as this event has never happened before. Slowly looking down, I re-read the letter once more in silence. Everything was completely still except the emotions in my body. I forgot about the past, the future, and I even forgot that we were standing in the center of a dimly lit classroom. Instead, it felt as if I were standing in the center of a dream.

"T-thank you so much.... I... Y-you're amazing... and I... I do feel the same... s-so..." My voice got quieter as I looked down.

"S-so it's a date?" While looking at the note, he answered in a timid voice.

"O-of course it is!" I looked up to once again meet his eyes as I flashed him a bright smile.

Happily smiling back, his expression changed to a relieved one. The two of us stared at each other as we slowly returned to reality, for what I such experienced was a dream and what he just experienced was the anxiety you get from only one feeling: love.

"Thank you, I'm really glad we can be more than friends. I've known you for a while... and you've always seemed amazing, so I'm really happy." Stumbling upon his words, Luciel spoke.

"N-no, thank you, you're really amazing and this is more than I could ever ask for," I began to fidget with my fingers as I could feel the heat in my cheeks increase. "Really, t-this means so much..."

Within those few sentences, we tossed to each other, the only feeling in the room was pure happiness. It was obvious we were in love, that's why everything around us disappeared at that moment. Luciel awkwardly smiled at me as I returned with an even awkwarder smile. Drifting into each other's eyes, everything around me once again turned to nothingness as the only thing I saw was the boy in front of me.

"What are you two doing here? Class is over and I need to work, go home." Suddenly my moment of complete euphoria broke as the door of the classroom flew open. I jumped back a little as I watched one of the teachers storm in.

"O-of course, sorry Mr. Marshie," Luciel spoke for me as we both scattered out of the room with bundles of multiple emotions.

Wandering out of the room, the two of us still had a red tint plastered across our faces. We stared at each other and giggled a little with happiness and shock.

"So, where should we go first?" The adorable boy in front of me broke the silence once again.

"Oh! Do you mean to have a date already?" Blurting out the first words that came to my mind, I replied.