Chapter 16

Krist was walking with P'Yui as he waved at his fans who were shouting for him and waving at him at the exit of the building. Then a 'psst psst' was heard from his side. Confused, he turned to look. And found Singto peeking from behind a door, grinning at him and waving at him to come. Krist shook his head, hiding his smile. He did let out a chuckle when he heard P'Yui sigh heavily next to him. She checked her phone and said: "You have five minutes." And Krist nodded. He walked to the room quickly where a hand pulled him close and made its way around his waist. Singto buried his face into Krist's neck, taking his omega's sweet scent into him and whispered: "I missed this." Krist hugged him back and nodded: "Me too." Since it was after the working hours at GMM, Singto raised his head and lazily joined his lips to Krist's. A sweet and languid kiss to compensate the distance they had to maintain all day. 

Singto slid his hands underneath Krist's shirt and teased the hard nipples with his thumbs. Krist shivered and moaned softly. "Hey, I need to go, where are you touching...", said Krist weakly. Unexpectedly, Singto whispered huskily: "I love those little sounds you make." Krist blushed. That was embarrassing. Singto rubbed his nose to his and said: "Do it again." And this time, he pinched one of the little nub of Krist's nipples. But Krist bit his lip to avoid letting any sound out. Singto's eyes shone with determination and he raised Krist's shirt higher. He then leaned over and mouthed along the long line of his omega's neck: "Make those sounds again, Krist." The latter shook his head stubbornly, knowing perfectly that they were in an office and that P'Yui was waiting for him a few metres away. Eyes full of anticipation, Singto just smirked and proceeded for his cute omega to make those sexy sounds. 

He wrapped his arm around Krist's waist and he plastered his body against his. Their chests and hips touching, Singto leaned over and blew softly in Krist's ear. The latter gasped as shiver upon shiver raked up his spine, making him on the verge of coming. He tightened his fists as he tried not to make any sound. But the prince was not accepting defeat yet and he whispered in Krist's ear sweet words. Krist swallowed hard as he bit his lip hard. "Stop it, P..", he said huskily as Singto bit his earlobe and sucked at it. "You know I won't stop until I get what I want", he whispered again in Krist's ear and the omega was getting so aroused that he instinctively spread his legs for Singto to insert his thigh in between. Placing his arms around his alpha's neck, Krist closed his eyes as Singto started to rock him back and forth. He gasped with the sudden friction and tightened his hold on Singto's neck. 

Straddling his thigh, Krist sought Singto's mouth and he whimpered at the contact. He picked a rhythm, breaking the kiss as he gasped for air. He needed more and he buried his face into Singto's neck to feel more. But that was his mistake. Breathing in the alpha scent into his body and he was intoxicated. He needed more. So much more that he started crying to the intensity of it. Hearing the slight sniffs from his cute omega, Singto pulled gently on his hair to make him lean back so as to look at him.  When Krist looked at him with tears in his eyes, Singto gulped and whispered: "Why are you crying?" The omega whispered back: "Your scent, your alpha's scent is driving me crazy.. I want more.. Give me more.." And he rubbed his ass alluringly against Singto's hand. Singto kissed his tears away and mouthed against his skin: "It's fine. I'll make it go away.." And he slid his hand in Krist's jeans.

When he finally got through the fabric and he grabbed Krist's hardened flesh, Singto watched the way Krist's face glow with ecstasy, especially when he tightened his hold. As he started to rub the tip with his thumb, Krist gave way to all the moans Singto was eagerly waiting for. "P'Sing.... Shit.. More... Fuck yeah.." Singto hummed in satisfaction as he said: "What do you want, darling? I want you to tell me what you need." Krist moved his hips as if to convey what he actually wanted but Singto stopped him and waited for him to say. He wanted to hear his sweet voice. Swallowing hard, Krist reached blindly for Singto's mouth again and he kissed him desperately as he tried to move his hips again. Frustrated that Singto stopped him once again, he whispered against Singto's mouth: "I want- want to come.." With their eyes locked, he begged: "Please..." Singto groaned as he moved his hand faster now, on the edge of losing his control. Krist whimpered even more as tingles raced over him. He nearly lost it when Singto's fingers skimmed over his hardened nipple. He arched his back and moved his hips along Singto's hand. The latter chuckled against his ear and he gasped as the vibrations hit his sensitive nerves. "I am going to enjoy to watch your face when you come." Krist looked at him with dark eyes and he came. He cried out into Singto's kiss. He trembled as the pleasure hit him. He gasped his lover's name out and Singto smiled at that.