Chapter 15

"We are very sorry about that...", continued the director while fidgeting in his chair but the prince tuned him out. His hand was sliding on his boyfriend's smooth thigh. Krist swallowed hard and tried his best to listen to what the directors were saying but when Singto's hand slid higher, he jerked up, releasing a half moan which he did his best to turn into a cough. Singto hid his smirk and casually removed his hand for now. He addressed to the directors: "So you changed the clause. It's fine. We get it. Of course, we do not understand why you are doing this." The directors paled and Singto continued: "But we get the point that we are not to engage in relationships and so on." And his hand resumed his course on Krist's thigh, clearly not caring at all to what he was saying right now. 

Krist bit his inner cheek and tried not to let any sound out as he removed Singto's hand from his skin. He nodded at the one of the directors that was slightly frowning at him. He smiled casually as he said: "His Highness is right. We already had no intention to venture into new relationships, so it's fine." Singto leaned back and covered his mouth discreetly to finally tell Krist: "Last night, this 'Highness' was taking you so high in the sky.." Krist's mind instantly went on the very specific memory that Singto was talking about.

Kneeling in front of each other in the bed, Krist threaded his hands into his prince's hair, pulling Singto to him as he kissed him softly. They gave out a collective moan and Krist tightened his hold in Singto's hair as Singto stroked his tongue into his mouth, exploring. He trailed his hands down Krist's chest and unbuttoned his shirt slowly. And his mouth soon followed after, trailing a line of kisses on Krist's neck. He kissed Krist's collarbone and he smirked as he felt his cute boyfriend shiver deliciously in his arms. His fingers brushed Krist's hard nipples, the omega jerking up a little and he licked his collarbone, causing Krist to make a throaty sigh. "You are so sexy", whispered Singto against Krist's skin. When his mouth finally reached the hard nipple, Krist moaned: "P'Sing...." and Singto swallowed hard, all his desire pumping through his veins. 

He raised his eyes to look at his Krist and the latter was watching him with drowsy eyes. They stared intently into each other's eyes until Krist closed his, feeling weak with pleasure as Singto lightly bit the hard bud. He quickly opened his eyes when he felt Singto going even lower. He stared wide eyes at Singto who winked at him as he opened Krist's jeans. His mouth slid along his stomach to the very top of his underwear. Krist bit his lip in anticipation and Singto blew softly, causing Krist to twitch. Singto's mouth ventured more closely to what Krist wanted him to touch so badly but Singto continued to play around it without really touching it. When Krist let out a desperate groan, Singto finally tugged on the waistband, Krist sucking his breath as he finally got he wanted. 

Krist ducked his head as he felt his cheeks become hot. Singto's chuckle hit his ear. The prince casually got up and he said: "Will that be all, gentlemen?" The directors nodded, ending the meeting. Krist was about to stand up but Singto stopped him, placing his hand on the omega's shoulder. When all the staff present had finally left the conference room, Singto pushed Krist's office rolling chair away from the table and pulled it towards him. He placed his hands on the arms of the chair and he leaned over, his face very close to Krist's. The latter smiled at him and said: "Good morning." Singto beamed at him and said: "Good morning to you, love. Why were you late?" Krist blushed: "I woke up late."

Singto smirked: "You slept like a baby, huh?" Krist blushed harder and said: "I fell asleep right after that, right?" Singto blew on his hair lightly and said: "Yes, you left me all alone with that boner." Krist winced and said sheepishly: "I am so sorry." Singto whispered: "Make it up to me" and laid feather like kisses on Krist's sweet lips. But each time the omega tried to move closer to catch his lips with his, Singto leaned back teasingly. "YOU!! Arghhhhh!!", exclaimed Krist, so frustrated and Singto just chuckled. A knock was heard on the door and Krist rolled his chair away, quickly putting some distance between him and Singto. When Achara opened the door, she looked at both of them and said cheerfully: "You both are needed for the shooting." Singto nodded, smiling sweetly at her: "Go ahead, we'll join you." Krist passed by Singto and pinched his ass hard as he smiled at Achara: "Yes we finished talking. Let's go." Singto winced and rubbed his pained cheek. And he walked after them.