Chapter 28

The omega grumbled under his breath as he watched the video on his phone. A short compilation of his mate sleeping on the floor during work breaks. Granted that he used to do the same at work but that did not mean that he liked it when his mate did the same. The floor was cold and felt uncomfortable. Singto could get sick. He could be having back pain due to this. Krist frowned and paused the video. "Shall we get moving?", asked his manager while walking towards him. Instead, Krist asked: "Can we get somewhere else first?" "Huh, where?" And Krist shrugged while muttering: "A place to get pillows..and blankets? Mats too.." His manager looked at him like he lost his mind.

Krist showed her the video and whispered: "I feel bad for him.." His manager was about to tell him that he slept like that often on set too but Krist shook his head in advance. "I know. I know. HE doesn't have to though.." P'Yui hid her smile and raised her hands in defense. "Fine. Fine. We'll look for your mats, pillows and blankets after we finish your last photoshoot." Satisfied, Krist nodded and went along with her to the next set. Late in the afternoon, P'Yui found herself in a shop, staring at her protégé who was currently lost in pillows. He kept grinning as he continued to grab at the soft and fluffy cases made of soft materials inside. "I'll take these.", he finally declared and his manager looked at his several choices and asked: "All those?"

Krist nodded eagerly and tried to carry all his purchases towards the cashier. At once all the salesgirls in the shop came running to help him. He smiled his thanks to them and they walked together to the cashier for him to pay for all his pillows. Upon inquiry, Krist found out that he was being offered delivery service and he pouted at his manager. He was too excited to take the pillows to his mate tonight itself. "I'll help you in carrying them.", said P'Yui and Krist grinned at her while saying thank you.

The prince was walking to the door to wait for his mate when he saw two people walking towards the palace, almost drowned in all sorts of pillows. He inclined his head curiously and tried to figure out who the two were. "Why is your mate carrying so many pillows, Your Highness?", asked Sebastian who came to stand next to the prince. Singto's eyes widened in surprise and he pointed at them: "It's Krist?!" Hearing his mate's voice, Krist shouted: "P! Help me!" Singto scrambled to his mate and took some of the pillows from him. Meanwhile, Sebastian also called upon servants to help P'Yui in carrying the other pillows with her. Walking side by side, Singto asked Krist: "Why so many? New kink, babe?"

Krist took a moment in understanding what his mate meant and he stopped walking, his eyes widening in curiosity. "Ohh there is also that kind of kink? How, P? How does it work?" Singto glanced at his omega to see if he was serious and indeed Krist looked very interested in knowing. The prince chuckled and he shook his head. "It certainly helps while having sex.", he whispered while walking ahead. Krist's mouth fell open and he hurriedly joined his mate to know more. A few moments later, sitting in his mate's lap, Krist listened to the explanation being given to him. "So, leverage, huh?" Singto groaned as Krist squirmed on his lap. He buried his face into his omega's neck and whispered: "Stop moving so much against me. Your mother is coming for dinner."

Startled from his mission which was to seduce his mate since tomorrow was an off day, Krist leaned back and gazed into his prince's eyes: "Mom is coming here at the palace?" Singto nodded, stroking his mate's cheek with the back of his hand. "You asked me to do something. I am doing that something right now." Krist leaned into his touch and whispered: "No offence, P but your something will lead to a disaster. I can totally sense it. How did mom even agree to it?" Singto's eyes shone with mischief and he inclined his head before saying: "I might have lied a little." Krist narrowed his eyes at his mate and waited for an explanation. "You were missing her so much and Mother had been bullying you." Krist's eyes widened in shock: "The Queen ignores us, P. Where did that bullying come from? Mom is going to be so nasty towards her, you know."