Chapter 22

Leaning his head against Krist's shoulder, Singto whispered: "It's over." Smiling, Krist ducked his shoulder teasingly and turned to face his boyfriend. Singto lifted his eyebrow at him and Krist whispered as he placed his hand on his chest: "What about my reward, Your Highness?" Singto gaped at him and it was fun to watch how he finally understood the whole rewarding thing. He stuttered out, looking like an overjoyed child getting that toy that he had been promised since a while: "M-me? I am the reward?" Krist did not even bother to answer and wrapped his arms around his neck as he kissed him. His prince responded instantly and deepened the kiss. Breathless, Singto whispered against Krist's wet lips: "Where to?" Krist hummed an answer and buried his face into his alpha's neck as he breathed in deep. Singto slid his fingers through Krist's hair and felt satisfied as he ruined the style of it. He then tugged slightly as he felt the tongue of his omega on his so sensitive skin.

"We should move or else, I'll take you right here, Krist.", whispered a desperate Singto and he glanced around the changing room, about to do exactly as he said. "Not here?", whispered questioningly the rather lost in arousal omega against his prince's skin and Singto bit his lip to stop his desperate moan from coming out. "Krist. Focus.", pleaded the prince as he tightened his hold on Krist's nape. But the omega willingly leaned his head back, arching his neck in Singto's direction as he blatantly ignored the pleading in the alpha's voice. Growling in frustrated arousal, Singto gave his omega a sloppy kiss before he pushed him away. He even turned his back on him, effectively blocking his eyes and hands from grabbing Krist again. The latter stood there, in a daze and stared at the back of his alpha. He finally shook his head slightly and muttered loud: "Rude." Having shed his clothes in a blink of an eye, Singto scoffed as he now struggled with his pants' zipper. It was always difficult to wear pants when having an erection. 

And Krist worsened the situation by coming close and whispered in his ear: "Don't damage the royal jewels. I am afraid it is your best feature." Singto shivered as the hot breath of his boyfriend hit his ear but then Krist's words finally got processed in his mind. He grinned as he glanced back at his omega and trailed one finger on Krist's cheek, retorting: "So, you remember that they are THE ROYAL jewels. Good." His expression changed to pouting as he added: "You can't be serious!! This is not my best feature!!" Krist shrugged as he proceeded to get out of his own clothes: "Who is your boyfriend here?" Singto swallowed hard as he tried to stop himself from watching Krist strip down. He absently added: "You of course." Krist smiled and said: "Well, you have it. I know better." Hearing that, Singto actually blushed and turned his body away again to hide it. Krist could not see it afterall since he was putting his t-shirt on.

He made a brief hairstyle with his ruffled hair and asked: "So, where are you taking me?" "Home.", said Singto quietly to that. Krist froze in front of the mirror and quickly retorted: "Mom is there! What about my reward?!" Singto walked to him, all ready and hugged from behind: "What reward?" Krist narrowed his eyes as he looked at his boyfriend through the mirror. "Quit cracking jokes and tell me. Are we going to a hotel?" Singto watched his baby's eyes twinkle in excitement and chuckled. "Yeah? And what about your mother? She is going to eat me alive if she comes to know I am taking his son who is in heat to a hotel." Krist shrugged: "She won't. I mean she must have a boyfriend who took her to a hotel. Even when she was in heat. My mom is understanding." Hearing that, Singto winced and nodded as he backed away from his boyfriend. He headed to the door and opened it, now lost in thoughts. Krist was not that far from the truth. Except it was the queen who took his mother to the hotel. Who was her girlfriend at that time. He sighed and shook his head.

He would rather focus on the hand sliding into his and to that coercing smile he was getting from his own omega. Krist whispered: "Hotel" and he winked at Singto. The prince bit back his smile and took his phone out with his other hand to look for one hotel as his boyfriend just ordered him. When he finally lifted his eyes from his phone, he frowned as he saw Krist again talking with more alphas. Not again. Damn pheromones. He walked to him and wrapped his arm around his waist, smiling gently: "Shall we?" Krist nodded and bade their colleagues bye. Singto tightened his hold on Krist's waist when he heard a soft "I love you." from his side. He turned to look at his boyfriend in surprise and Krist just smiled at him as he walked with him outside. P'Yui was standing there, waiting. She smiled at them and waved her phone at Krist: "As promised, I spoke with Isla. So have fun. Just come back tomorrow morning. We have work at noon." Looking at Singto, she added: "Proud of you, Your Highness. Your restrain is admirable."