075 | CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

merry christmas!
welcome to the christmas special.

who's the most festive?

tamaki, obviously. he always wants to go all out every year. the twins and honey are huge enablers too. (someone stOP HIM from buying all the inflatables)

who's the least festival?

haruhi. while she doesn't mind the food or anything, usually the host club has elegant christmas parties and she does not want to participate in anything like that. (it's a nuisance) you'd think that kyoya would be the least festive but since meeting tamaki he finds that he enjoys the company and atmosphere of christmas because his family never did anything of the sort. (besides the only thing he's worried about is the spending cost)

who dresses up as santa?

mori. no one is as qualified as he is. tamaki tries but he really just wants haruhi to dress up as mrs. clause. (it never happens)

who messes up the party?

oh, definitely, haruhi. the twins think it's a good idea for her to live it up and drink, until she opens her mouth to spill the ☕️. long story short, haruhi isn't allowed to drink anymore under any circumstances.

other headcanons

host club does secret santa but no one knows what to get anyone because they're all rich and can easily get what they want. so they end up just getting haruhi presents and call it a day. (in exchange she cooks for them as their present)

kyoya proposes to kaoru during christmas and is completely nonchalant about it too. he deadass just asks if kaoru would ever marry him and kao's like 'yeah obv.' kyoya's like 'cool' and just hands him a little box and says that they're hyphening their names. (ootori-hitachiin) kaoru cries a little bit but he says yes.

(there was a story i was working on about the host club being killed off in a series of murders and hikaru + others end up dead, here's the twist, he actually had a secret daughter with a women during a one night stand. she's roughly a year old when the other host find out about her, etc etc)

hikaru is a really young single dad who just wants to give everything to his little girl on christmas !!

honey cooking the christmas dinner? yES!

ok well it's late so bye!!