SEXUALITY HEADCANONS

haha, i'm back at it again. so, i made one of these, like, three years ago??? (maybe, four) let me tell you, my headcanons have changed since then, and i wanted to make an updated version of this !!

tamaki souh - bisexual

this dumbass thought haruhi was a boy and flirted with her?? he also genuinely accepted the fact that a boy could be a customer?? but also low-key internalized homophobia... like, remember when he couldn't fathom the fact that haruhi could be a lesbian? like, honey, no-

(but that might've been more because he unconsciously liked her)

but, also, tamaki considered kyouya his husband; daddy & mommy uwu

kyouya ootori - gay

bruh, there's no way this man is straight?? this man was probably in love with tamaki's dumbass at some point- he'd deadass only marry a woman out of convenience for his family 💀 just the way he carries himself and his presence?? gay.

mitsukuni haninozuka - pansexual

idk how to describe it? this man just loves people. all kinds of people, i mean, his girlfriend is literally goth. also, she pegs-

takashi morinozuka - bisexual

okay, like, i genuinely believe this man is probably straight, but like, remember when tamaki asked mori if he ever thought about kissing honey? he told him no, but in his thoughts, he said yes. this is probably because mori has a fetish for small things/people. but also i just can't help but think of him with a twink boyfriend, so, sue me.

hikaru hitachiin - bi-curious

totally think he's straight, but sometimes?? the tension between him and tamaki?? wow ( ・ิ ͜ʖ ・ิ)
other than that, my guy loves haruhi
but also, i can't help but think hikaru would be down to fuck with a guy ngl-

kaoru hitachiin - gay

his character was labeled the 'handsome homosexual' in early chapters, but it seems like the idea was thrown out later in the story. irregardless, i still think kaoru is gay. quite honestly, kaoru having 'feelings' for haruhi in the manga is a load of bullshit, and was used as a plot device.

i think haruhi entering the twins' world might've sparked feelings inside the twins, but not romantic ones, at least not with kaoru. she's the first person to understand them as individuals, but also accept them as a pair. it's a fine line between romantic love and platonic love. i think kaoru has love for haruhi, but he interpreted his love as romantic because she's the first person to enter their world.

(catch kaoru cringing in university when he thinks about his 'feelings' for haruhi) also, just, kyokao.

haruhi fujioka - pansexual / demiromantic

this girl-
"even though i gave my first kiss to a girl, by a weird series of events, the night had a good feel to it."
sweetie, that's gay.
anyway, she doesn't like labels, but i honestly think she'd have an attraction to all kinds of people. i also don't think she's the type of person to fall in love at first sight. she'd probably get feelings for someone gradually.

in conclusion, host club gay 🗿
please respect people's sexuality and gender identity, aka don't be a dick.
anyway, i hope u enjoyed !!
leave a comment, i love talking with you guys (´・ᴗ・ ' )