remembering you // muke au

Luke is a tall, awkward blonde who has a fringe and wears bright shirts and glasses. He has two best friends, Ashton Irwin and Calum Hood.

michaelmichaelmichael

His old best friend, Michael Clifford, had to move to a different city because his parents found better jobs. Luke would always think about him and wish that they still talked to each other. They were both fourteen at the time, and Luke had a small crush on him which he thought was a phase. When Michael moved after spending as much time as he could with Luke (because Michael said that they needed to spend quality time together which made Luke's heart flutter even though he would never admit it), Luke realized that he was bisexual and was so grateful that his mother had accepted him.

However his school was anything but accepting. They always teased him and called him names; when his mom found out that they beat him up they switched schools almost immediately. That's how Luke ended up going to a new high school in the middle of his sophmore year. Even though, no one bullied him for his sexuality, they teased him about his clothes. Luke didn't care a lot about that though.

He had Ashton and Calum who stood up for him. They started talking to each other when Calum stood up for him, and they both heard Ashton singing 'Lost in Stereo' in the hallway. They all bonded over music but eventually became best friends.

Even though Luke had Ash and Cal, he couldn't stop thinking about Michael because:

a. they were really close

and

b. on his bed sat the penguin that Michael gave him after winning it at the fair they went to.

Even though Luke had two awesome best friends he still missed Michael and every time saw the penguin on his bed he would think

i really, really want to see you again.

greetings to whoever is reading this!! this is my first fanfic that i've written so i'm excited to start writing it. this is going to be a sort of cliche story at some parts, but i'm going to try to make it unique and interestinggg..

ashton will be the same age as them in this story. also michael won't be introduced right away, more like hints that he's there because the first chapters will be more of Luke's character developing which will lead to michael meeting hi

so that is all : )