two

helloo this is going to be the same day that it was in the first chapter, just in michael's point of view. I won't be doing this for every chapter probably just this one so the next chapter makes more sense (:

Michael's POV

"Wake up Michael! It's your first day of high school today," his mom yelled from the other side of the his bedroom door.

He opened his green eyes and ran his fingers through his fluffy galaxy colored hair. He grabbed his phone and spent ten minutes before getting up. He quickly took a shower before picking out his clothes; a green day shirt with black skinny jeans.

When he went downstairs, he grabbed a granola bar and said bye to his mom. He wasn't looking forward to the new school since the last school he was at wasn't great. He got bullied because of his hair and because of his non existent love life. Because apparently to be 'cool' you had to have sex with every girl in the school and go to parties. Michael just stayed in his room and played video games or he would hang out at Josh's house who was his best friend. They met during the first year of high school when no one cared much about anything besides trying to avoid the seniors who were annoyingly rude and would mostly make your life hell. So when his parents decided on getting a divorce (which ended on a good note much to Michael's relief), he was glad to move back to city where he grew up, but he was scared that the school would be the same or worse than his old one. He was curious if his best friend from when he was younger, Luke, went to the same school.

After thinking throughout the whole bus ride to school, he arrived at the school and he forgot about Luke. He stood hidden by the entrance. He observed the students and noticed three things:

a. there were the usual groups of people like the cheerleaders, the jocks, the nerds and the random groups of friends

b. everyone seemed either anxious, excited or bored, but no one looked scared not even the freshmen (which meant that there probably weren't any or very few violent people but of course Michael couldn't know for sure)

and c. everyone was staring at a tall, blonde guy who had his hair in a quiff.

He wore black skin tight jeans with a red flannel and black shirt with writing on it. Michael wasn't able to tell what was exactly on his shirt or what his face looked like, but judging from the looks on the girls he must have been hot.

Michael asked a girl next to him, "Who's that?"

She replied with her eyes wide, "Oh my god, I think that's the guy who was the biggest geek but now he's so hot and he used to be so awkward and oh my god he used to wear these stupid, super bright shirts with-"

"Um okay... But what's his name?"

"Oh right... Um I think it's Lucas?"

"Thanks." Michael walked off and searched for his locker with that kid in his mind.

'Was he bullied? Is that why he changed? Or did he just do it for popularity?' Michael thought as he searched for his locker.

He bumped into someone before he could find his locker. He noticed that he was wearing the same jeans and shoes as the guy he saw earlier, but he didn't look at his face in case he got mad at him or yelled at him.

Michael stuttered, "Oh, I-I, uh, I'm really s-sorry."

Michael walked off before the guy said anything.

-

His classes went by fast but it was boring as hell. He didn't talk to anyone except for for an over-energetic guy who said he was Calum. He introduced his friend Ashton who gave Michael a smile that showed off his dimples. He thought about talking to tell them but decided against it and hurried out of the class before they could talk to Michael.

During lunch, Michael sat by a big tree that gave a ton of shade. He took out his phone and his earphones. He listened to 'Jesus of Suburbia' by Green Day.

He glanced at the blonde kid who was, to Michael's surprise, sitting with Ashton and Calum. He still couldn't see his face because his back was partially turned to Michael. He saw Calum wave at Michael and he waved back before getting up to throw away his lunch. He still had his earphones in so he didn't hear when Ashton called him over.