five

not edited

------

Michael seemed so sincere when he said those words.

And Luke.

Oh, Luke.

He was relieved and filled with happiness. He didn't know that those three words woluld make a fire erupt in his stomach. He felt so overjoyed knowing that Michael still wanted to talk to Luke and simply be there.

He didn't know how Michael felt of course, and Luke wasn't completely sure what he felt because for the first time in years they had talked again. The light coming through the windows seemed to simmer down as Luke and Michael stared at each other. They didn't notice that small detail though because they were too busy looking at the happiness glowing in their eyes.

And a desire to just hold Michael came over Luke; it took all his self control to not reach out and tell Michael that he still cared as much as he did before.

But Luke didn't realize how much he actually needed Michael because it had been less than a day that he found out that the galaxy haired boy was Michael. So Luke thought that the tsumani of emotions that seemed to devour him was simply happiness that he had been reunited with his best friend again; he didn't realize what those emotions really meant.

Luke knew that he liked Michael because he always had; and he always thought about Michael whenever he was in his room while staring at the small penguin that he treasured so dearly. He just didn't know how much his affection towards Michael actually was.

And he snapped out his thoughts and stopped staring at Michael when he realized that the nurse was staring at them with a smile on her face.

He blushed a deep red as he stood up.

Luke smiled slightly, his face still red, as he quietly said, "I'm glad because I really missed you and wanted to see you again."

And he took one glance at Michael who had a slight blush on his checks and eyes radiating happiness before walking out of the room to let the nurse see if he was okay.

--------

so quick update because i haven't updated lately and i probably won't for a few days because of homework and also because:

this story is going faster than i intended it to so i'm going to try to write a few different chapters so i can see which idea i like more so i can actually stick to that plan.

so yeah that's all and i hope that you liked this fluffly chapter!!

((also happy nine years since supernatural started!!!!))