2

Next morning, Jinyoung slowly opened his eyes and streched his body. He woke up cause of the sound of someone making something in the kitchen.

He inhaled and dragged his feet to the edge of the bed and looked at the clock. It was already 8 in the morning and damn he slept for such a long time.

He stood up and walked to open the curtains to let the warm sunshine entered the room.

Jinyoung twitched his nose as he smelled something really delicous. It smelled like a toast and eggs- probably omelette.

Stepping down the stairs, he carefully walked to the kitchen and saw Jaebum standing in front of the stove, holding a pan and a spatula, moving his hands gracefully like he was made for the kitchen. Like a chef he was.

Jinyoung stood there for a moment, hesitating for a while whether or not to say hello to his wedded husband or just get back to his room and take a shower.

.... Aaand he decided to greet him.

"Good morning, Jaebum" he said timidly.

Jaebum turned off the stove and walked to the kitchen counter to put the dish on to the plate. He glanced at Jinyoung and greeted him back without a smile on his face.

"Good morning"

Jinyoung tried to have a conversation to lessen the odd, stiff air in the room. So he asked him again.

"What are you making?"

"Omelette and toast. With some bacon  and a glass of milk"

"Oh that's nice!" Jinyoung's smile was awkward and looked forced. Cause hell Jaebum didn't even look at him when he answered. He looked very occupied with his pan and spatula.

A few moment later he finished his cooking and put the pan and everything he used for cooking in the sink. He grabbed his plate and went out of the kitchen, passing Jinyoung who was still standing between the pillars.

"Oh sorry I only made one. You can cook right?" He said and then just disappeared like that.

"S-sure. I'll- I'll cook"

It was a fool of him to think that Jaebum would bother to cook two dishes for both of them. Reality hit him harder than a brick falling freely to his face like....he just remembered that Jaebum didn't even love him. Fuck the word love. He didn't even like him.

.

Jinyoung brought his own plate to the living room to eat with Jaebum while watching TV. He carefully approached him who was sitting on the long couch.

"C-can I join?" Jinyoung asked. He didn't know why hes acting like this.

"Sure" he scooted to the left, far from Jinyoung. They were sitting at both the very end of the couch as if one of them had a really deadly virus and one tried to avoid contact with each other.

They didn't say anything. No one was trying to converse. Only the sound of the news anchor reporting an economic growth of the country, filling the room.

After Jinyoung had his third bite of the toast, Jaebum stood up, already finished eating and went to the kitchen to wash his plate. Jinyoung was once again left alone in an awkward situation.

Moments later, in the afternoon, Jaebum dressed up really nicely and Jinyoung who was still at the living room watching television had to ask him, "You're going out?"

Jaebum stopped from taking the car key and answered him. "Yeah. I'm meeting Youngjae. Maybe I'll be back at night"

"Youngjae? Your boyfriend?"