3

Jinyoung hissed when he applied the meds to his cheek. The cut was quite big that he started to question whether he needed stitches or not.

His forehead got a bump, slightly green and swollen cause of the sudden impact with the hard tile.

"How am I supposed to hide them tomorrow?" He thought. He had to go to work and he couldn't let his employees and colleagues see his face like that, right?

"Motherfucker" he cursed under his breath. "I'll just put some make up on"

Meanwhile, Jaebum was in his room trying to manage his anger down as he was lying on the bed, closing his eyes, play some calming music and filling his head with happy thoughts.

He was very annoyed that Youngjae insisted to go home after he saw Jinyoung. He agreed to stay because Jaebum didn't mention anything about the marriage.. so it was a normal thing to do.

Therefore, Jaebum concluded that Jinyoung was the cause of Youngjae's excuse to leave.

When he was deeply lost in his thoughts, his phone vibrated.

"Hello"

"Hi. Jaebum, babe I'm sorry I had to go. I just couldn't be there... That was disrespectful"

"Why would you care about how he felt? Just ignore him for godsake" Jaebum ruffled his hair.

"I cant. He's your wife" 

... heard nothing from the older guy, a suspisious thought just appeared in his mind, "What did you do to him, Jaebum?"

"Did what?"

" *sigh* I know you're angry. You didn't punch him, did you?"

"Uh.. no I don't" well, technically he was right. Cause all he did was just.. slapped him and made him kiss the tile after that one strong push.

"Jaebum please I know you're lying"

"No I'm not" he denied. "Just go to sleep Youngjae, it's late. See you soon, babe. I love you"

"Promise me you won't lay a hand on him Im Jaebum"

"Why are you suddenly so kind towards him?"

"Cause he's my friend too! Just please.." Youngjae exhaled, "and we have something to discuss soon"

"Fine"

"Good night. Have a nice dream. I love you too"

.

It was 6.30 and Jaebum was getting ready to go to work when Jinyoung went downstairs still in his robe, apparently he just finished shower.

Jaebum being in his normal state of mind, noticed the cut and the bump was still visible and looked fresh. He stepped to his side and blocked Jinyoung's way that it made the other stopped and looked at him cautiously.

"Uh.. good- good morning. Sorry, excuse me I need to make breakfast-" when he tried to avoid him and walked pass him, Jaebum moved to block his steps again.

"Jaebum-"

"Do they still hurt?" He cut what Jinyoung was about to say and surprisingly put his thumb over the scar and rubbed it gently.

Jinyoung was like struck by a lightning and stopped whatever he did, like a malfunctioned robot.

"Sorry?"

"Do they still hurt?"

Is this really happening? "Uh- no actually it has- ouch!" Jinyoung hissed and put his hand to cover it when Jaebum touched the purplish bump on his forhead. "That one yes, a bit. Hehe"