4

Jinyoung spent his day thinking about his marriage with Jaebum.

It had been only four days but he felt like he was living in hell. He missed his freedom.

"How's your ugly forehead bump?" Yugyeom asked, after he closed his friend's office door.

"You're breaking and entering" Jinyoung scoffed. He look up to see his friend grabbing a chair to sit across him.

"Can't believe he did this to you"

"Don't act so surprised. Remember the nerd he punched back then just because he spilt an ice cream to his precious Snoop Dog t-shirt?"

Yugyeom chuckled. "Hm. Yeah. Someone needs to help him manage his anger"

"It's Youngjae"

"Probably you" Yugyeom said and earned an odd gaze from Jinyoung, as if he asked him, how the hell could he manage that guy's anger issue while Jaebum didn't even want him to get near his body without plotting an act to deceive the parents.

"Me? You're joking" he chuckled and leaned his stiff back to his chair and closed his eyes.

"No I'm not.. I mean you're his partner- his wife-"

"Yeah but he loves Youngjae more than anything"

"What makes you so sure about that?" Yugyeom asked.

"This punk- he's dating him for 10 years and remember you told me he was gonna kneel for him?" His eyes shot open and glared at Yugyeom. "Are those things not obvious enough for you?"

Yugyeom lightly nodded, highkey agreed by what Jinyoung had stated about Jaebum's relationship with Youngjae.

"So what's the solution then..?"

Jinyoung sighed, he leaned forward to his desk and burried his face in those not so soft palms to close his eyes again.

"I don't know..." Jinyoung answered. Sounded like he really was very confused. He didn't know what to do, he didn't know what and how to act. This shit was burdening him so much. Marriage is not suppose to feel like this.

If he think about his life after his marriage, like losing his freedom and that he received two kinds of abuses- verbal and physical- , he would definitely suggest a divorce. He really want to stay away from Im Jaebum.

However, something about his presence, his aura, had awaken those burried feelings of love and attachment Jinyoung once felt towards his friend, Im Jaebum, who's now magically has the title as his husband.

He never thought of marrying Jaebum illegally like this. Well, it was technically legal according to law but it was illegal for his feeling and Jaebum's feeling.

"Why am I so weak?" Jinyoung looked at Yugyeom with sorrow.

"You're not. You're just having a rough time, Jinyoung. I'm sure you can overcome this" Yugyeom stood up. "But if its getting suffocating, let it go"

Jinyoung could only stare at his friend's wide back as he walked further towards the door and at last, Jinyoung was alone again, in his cold, big office, with tons of thoughts swarming his free soul.

Well, it used to be free before they surprised him with a sudden marriage plan with his old friend who was also having his free choice of dating the one he really loved for legit 10 years.

How cruel was this?

It took people's freedom of chosing who they will spend the rest of their life with...

Scoffed, Jinyoung remembered his grandma once said she was also going through some really rough time being married to someone she barely knew.. and she spent her life mostly crying.