20

What a tiring week for Im Jaebum. Meeting, meeting, and meeting- all day long- every day for the past four days including today, until he felt really exhausted to the point where he almost collapsed. He would fly from one city to another city, even a country to another country. All in just a week.

He threw himself to the bed as soon as he opened his bedroom door. He missed his bed. It's also been sleepless days for him. Sitting on the highest position was not an easy job at all. Funny how the majority of people think being at the top is relaxing.

Not even a minute from the moment he closed his eyes, his phone rang, displaying the name of his secretary on the screen. He was legit annoyed, but hey, it happened almost every day. So..

"Speak"

"Uh, good evening, sir. The company in LA that we called last week accepted our offer and the boss would like to see you there on Tuesday. I've cleared your schedule here for Tuesday, and your Visa is already on progress. You're scheduled to depart on Sunday"

"Fuck. Alright, Yoojin. Thank you"

"You're welcome, sir. Good evening"

"Why is she so fast on everything??" Jaebum sighed. This secretary was way too good for her job. She's always get things cleared really quickly. "Depart on Sunday, huh?"

Apparently Jaebum was not really paying attention on the phone call due to the exhaustion and that he was actually dying. All he cared about was that he will go to another country next week. Again.

Clock is ticking, Jaebum's mind, as usual, wondered to somewhere else. A lot of things happened and he almost had no time to think about Jinyoung.

But, the thought he's been longing to think about, appeared shortly after he closed his eyes.

His face appeared, the smile, the eye crinkle, everything.
People said that when you miss someone that badly, they will appear in your dream.

In the dream, was the only way Jaebum could actually meet Jinyoung. The only place where he could spend the day with him, and also, it was the only time Jaebum could wish was longer.

"I miss you.."

.

His fingers scrolled through his social media, nothing was interesting enough to cope with. Some of them were just economic growth news, natural disaster, and some news about sports. Closing his instagram, he opened twitter.

He checked on the trending part but nothing was interesting either.

Until, suddenly he remembered about all the news who were reporting his divorce with Jinyoung. Were the articles still there, roaming around the internet? Did they still write about them?

He went back to the explore page and changed the trending country from worldwide to Korea.

And what a surprise...

Jaebum saw Jinyoung's name being on the trend. His name was there at the number one spot. As he scrolled down, another hash tag written in Korean which contained the word Jinyoung and Boyfriend also appeared at number eight of the trend.

Jaebum clicked on the number one trending word and how quick the anger, the regret, the emotion, all combined, boiling inside him.

There was a link to a news that said Jinyoung had a new boyfriend... and the thumbnail...
Oh, jow Jaebum wished he never opened this blue app.

Curiosity won over ego, Jaebum clicked on the link and there it was. A news about Jinyoung having a new boyfriend finally displayed on his phone screen.