Chapter Thirty-Five:

“And here we are.”

Matthew grinned happily as he dropped down the heavy bag from his shoulders on the floor. I took my sunglasses out of my eyes as I examined the room. It was almost an absolute paradise.  

“This must have cost you a fortune.” I wondered loudly scanning the room my eyes going wide the more I checked it out.

“This nothing. I was disappointed we didn’t get a house on our own actually so I had to make quick reservations.”

“Matthew you call this nothing? This is like places where celebrities are the only ones allowed to!”

I heard him laughing his sexy laugh before he stepped closer to me. He circled his arms around my waist then slid them down my hips sending chills down my back.

“Can we stop talking about money now honey?” He kissed my neck holding me closer to him.

“That rhymed Mr. Poet.” I teased him as I tried to get away from him.

He groaned when I left then immediatly ran after me, I jumped on the bed once bed then heading  outside towards the swimming pool, my heart beated strongly in my chest with every step. I was laughing like crazy and when I turnedd around he nearly caught me but that was the exact moment I jumped into the pool and he followed me immediately.

I swam feeling shortage of air because I was still laughing. My skirt was a little heavy and it actually slowed me down, but it was no use because he swam as fast as a shark and I was soon trapped in his hold.

“Got’cha!” He laughed loudly holding me tight while I tried to free myself.

“It’s not fair! My skirt was heavy!” I whined splashing the water everywhere.

“Really honey? You can’t blame me, I had always told you to take it off but you wouldn’t listen.”

“Pervert.” I kicked him in the ribs.

He turned me towards him a smirk playing on his face.

“You stood no chance in winning anyway.”

“Why not?” I asked my right eyebrow raised as high as I could go.

“I was trained to swim this fast. All the advanced IVC members go through a very high level of training that the other members can’t do so it’s for the very strong ones only.”

“Oh.”

“Yes honey, you stood no chance.” He smirked at me turning around to swim on his back but before that I asked him:

“You were one of those advanced students?”

“Yes. Daniel, my boss always said I was the best agent but that was long before I quit.” He shrugged like being the best agent of the biggest organization was nothing.

I nodded understandingly and swam towards him.

“I never figured out how to swim on my back.” I said simply.

He didn’t laugh or tease me in anyway, he just nodded and took my hand explaining for me the basic thoughts I had to believe in before I could do it.

“You have to understand that it’s not a matter of mass. Being the fat or thin is not something that effects your swimming.”

“It does! I always drown!” I complained remembering the last failure of mine at the swimming pool at Jenna’s house.

“Because you don’t do it the right way.”

“How do you know?” I challenged him.

“I know this stuff. Now you have to trust me in this okay?”