Chapter Thirty-six:

(Recap)

“Give me the necklace back.” I demanded addressing Matthew. He chose to ignore me. Okay I’m going to show you, I thought to myself as I jumped out of bed and walked towards the phone.

“Fine, pretend you are asleep. I’m calling Marc.”

Chapter Thirty-six:

“Chloe!” Matthew shouted suddenly jumping out of his bed and staring wildly at me.

“Oh so now you woke up?” I said sarcastically raising my eyebrow at him.

“Chloe don’t you dare call that dumb shit.” He warned me in his most serious voice. I actually felt scared for a second.

I grabbed the hotel telephone and started dialing Marc’s number. I was immediately pulled back by two strong hands away from the telephone.

“Matthew, if you would care to keep your fingers safe and sound you get them off me right now.” I hissed baring my teeth angrily at him.

“You are not thinking straight!” He shouted pinning me to the double bed and pushing himself on top of me, not really touching me, his arms supporting his weight.

“Let go now!” I screamed staring venomously at him.

“What did you want to talk to Marc about?” He asked his eyes boring through mine.

“Don’t pretend you don’t know. Now leave me alone! Oh my gosh I swear I’m going to scream for help if you don’t get off me now!”

“You wanted to give up on us didn’t you?”

“I wanted to save us! I wanted all this hell to be over! F*cking give him that f*cked up necklace that he wants and he’ll leave us alone! I don’t want to be scared all the time.”

I didn’t realize that I was crying by now. Uncontrollable tears fell down my face blurring my vision, I blinked few times Matt’s face getting clearer in my eyes. He was breathing heavily from angry but his face looked a little less pissed.

“I hate this Matthew that we are just on the border line of death. I don’t want him to kill you. I want him to just go to hell and leave us alone.”

“He will Chloe. But we have to fight him, he’s not alone.”

“Matthew, I dreamed he raped me twice.” I said suddenly shocked at myself that I managed to speak such a private thing out to someone.

Matthew immediately stared at me in total shock his jaw clenched into a straight line.

“Matthew, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean for you to know this.” I apologized quickly.

“Chloe, you don’t have to apologize.”

“I’m scared Matthew. I really am scared. He tried to rape me before and when he catches me he will not hesitate to do that again.”

“Chloe, he won’t catch you I promise.”

I nodded staring right into his eyes. He bent down suddenly crashing his lips on mine. His hands still pinned me down. I breathed heavily as he planted few kisses on my neck. I wanted him to rip his pajamas off me already.

“Matthew release my hands.” I whispered in between his kisses. He smirked refusing to do so. I whined trying to free myself but he strengthened his grip on me. I giggled at this stubborn side of him.

“Matthew please I want to touch you.” I whispered in his ear feeling his body hot against mine.

“This way I’ll take control so you won’t-”