Different P.O.V

Princeton's P.O.V

Why do I feel so bad?So guilty?So stupid?

I'm cheating on Alexis,ok I admit it.But it's not my fault, I can't tell you who im cheating with and why cuz it's a long story....and you probably wouldn't believe me.After leaving Alexis' house I feel worse than I've felt since this whole thing started,which was about 2 months ago.Looks like I have 2 babies on the way,I'm only 16 and in 9 months I'm gonna have 2 kids!The girl I'm cheating on Alexis with is pregnant too....Oh gosh what am I gonna do?!How am I gonna tell Alexis?!How am I gonna take care of these babies?!I love Alexis,I always have but I can honestly say I'm in love with her now.I want to be with her but after I tell her she's gonna hate me,especially after I kept denying it to her face.I want to tell her before my birthday whether it's on my birthday or not even though I know she's planning me a party.I have 2 weeks.But I have to tell her I just need time...time I don't have.

"Prince baby did you hear me?"??? says snapping her fingers in my face.I jerk back into reality and out of my thoughts."Cut that shit out ???!"I yell at her."I know you did not just yell at me Jacob!Do you want me to tell my dad?"She asks me.I shake my head no."No I'm sorry."I apologize."That's ok baby."She coos and rubs my chest."You can make it up to me by..."She whispers some dirty shit in my ear.I cringe.

Trust me,this whole cheating thing is one-sided.

I push her off gently."I'm not in the mood right now ???."I tell her.Her face goes from lust to anger and she slaps me."Who do you think you are?!Is it cuz of that whore Alexis?!"She yells/asks.When I don't answer she smirks and walks over to me."Don't worry baby,I'll take care of her.Then me and you can be together and raise Jacob Jr as a family."She takes my hands and places them on her growing belly.

What did she mean by "take care of" Alexis?!

I jerk my hands back and stand up in her face."If you so much as lay a finger on Alexis I swear I'll..."I say angrily but she cuts me off."You'll what?"She scoffs.She steps into my face."Let's get this straight pretty boy.I own you,you're my bitch.You got it?"She tells me smirking.By now I'm seething in anger and I don't know what came over me but I...I..slapped her.I slapped her so hard she fell on the ground.I stood over her filled with anger I just wanted to slap her one more time.She looked up at me terrified but then she smiled.

"You're one twisted bitch."I mumble.She gets up,picks up the phone,dials a number,then she puts it up to her ear.I'm just looking at her then all of a sudden she bursts into tears."Daddy!Daddy!He hit me!"She squeals into the phone.My jaw drops.

Oh shit I'm screwed.

She pauses and smiles at me again,then she starts lying."I don't know daddy,I was just trying to talk to him and then he slapped me!"She lies."I think he might have hurt the baby daddy."She says.I hear him scream through the phone and she hangs up.I get up to leave but she pushes me down and gets on top of me."Get the fuck off me R-."I start but she kisses me sloppily.I pull away quickly and look at her in disgust."Just do it and I promise I won't let daddy hurt you..too bad."She tells me rubbing my dick.I look at her hopefully and she smiles then kisses me.I hesitantly give in...I think you know what happened next.

______________

Sooo.. what did you guys think about that chapter?Did anybody see that coming?Well I ttygl...

Follow me on instagram @girl_wonder33