A different side

I'm sitting here just looking at Robyn and she just stares at me.

Roc brought her here to try and convince me to drop the charges.So far no one has said anything,I sure as hell will not be the first person to say something."So..."Roc says trying to start conversation but again we don't say anything.He sighs."Ok look,I know you guys don't like each other and me and Princeton didn't help the situation but--"   "I didn't give a damn bout her till she started getting up in my business!"Robyn tells Roc.I look at her with the most confused look."What?What the fuck is you talking bout?!I should be the one saying that!"I yell at her."What--"  "Don't even say nothing to me boy you look like a muthafuckin uhhhh!"I imitate and we all bust out laughing.All of a sudden Robyn starts crying and I look at Roc confused."Bitch is you drunk?"I imitate again but this time no one laughs.

"It-it's just we used to be friends and now--and now you hate meeee!"She cries and Roc comforts her.Tell her you don't hate her.Roc mouths to me."But I do so..."I say out loud not feeling no certain way about it.
A/N if you're an NBA fan you get that last line

Roc glares at me and I grit my teeth."Look Robyn I don't hate YOU I hate the things you did to me."I tell her repeating myself from yesterday."You don't?"She sniffs."No."I say shaking my head."Yay!"She yells and hugs me."Ok that's enough touching."  "So are you dropping the charges?"She asks pleading with her eyes.I think a little bit before responding."Yes."She screams and jumps back on me."Um."I say and Roc helps me out."Thanks."I tell him."No thank YOU."Robyn tells me.
I ain't gon miss the hormones though

"C'mon baby let's go."Robyn says to Roc and I get a little angry."Yea thanks Lex but we gotta go."He says and they rush out.

After they leave I get a text from my parents telling me they're staying the night at the hospital because Mikel could wake up.I haven't even visited because I'm afraid to see him like that and then that be how I remember him.After reading the text I go to my dad's liquor cabinet and get me some strong stuff.Since I've been home I've been drinking alot.I drink to get rid of the pain so I grab some bottles and head up stairs to my room.
Why doesn't he love me anymore?Why her and not me?Maybe I didn't give him enough of what he wanted...I'm gonna call him over and make him love me.

I'm drunk as fuck so I think what I'm bout to do is logical.I pick up my phone and tell him to come over which he hesitantly agrees to.
Warring sex scene coming up

Once he rings the door bell I stumble down the stairs and open the door."Alexis.What do you want?"He asks me."I want you."I say seductively and pounce on him.He kisses back and backs me into the wall.He moves to my neck and bites softly but at the same time rough.I moan in pleasure."I forgot you like it rough."I slur and he returns with a smirk.

He carries me upstairs to my room and rips my clothes of as we go.Once we get there I'm naked and he throws me on the bed.He removes his shirt and kisses me.He bites my lip asking for entrance, which I allow,as I go remove his pants and he takes them and throws them across the room.

Before I even do anything else he slips two fingers inside me.I moan in surprise and pleasure and before I know it I've reached my climax."I'm bout to--"I say my voice shaking and he bends down to my ear."Hold it."He demands and the nibbles on my ear which drives me crazy.

"I need a condom."He says and gets up and goes to his pants.After checking he curses."Shit!Ion have one."He says angrily."Mikel has some in his room on his dresser."I say impatiently and he leaves.After 3 minutes he's not here and I start to pleasure myself.Halfway through he pops back in but stands at the doorway watching.I decide to give him a show and I end up releasing.He comes over and backs me into the headboard."I thought I told you to hold it."He growls at me and I just look into his eyes.He grabs my hand and licks my fingers then inserts himself in me.

I yelp and he just focuses on going in and out.After I release twice he lays back and I go to work.I ride him and he just plays in his hair while moaning.I release again and he licks some of it up.He then flips me around and hits it from the back.When we're done he releases and we both go to sleep.

The next morning I wake up with the worst hangover and sore.I raise up and turn and see a sleeping JACOB!!!

___________

Who was expecting that?!Bet y'all thought it was Roc SMH.But fr this chapter made me like Princeton again not more than Roc but...Speaking of Roc what's he gonna say when he finds out?Is Alexis gonna even tell him?Keep reading to find out and follow me on instagram
@Girl_wonder33