Flashback #2

Dani's P.O.V

Flashback

"Ok Ms.Dani could you leave the room so I can talk to your mother?"The doctor asks/tells me.I get up silently and leave.I haven't said too much since the whole incident 3 weeks ago.

I go out the door,sit down,and wait for them to finish.It doesn't take long,my mom comes out and her face is red like she has been crying.She looks at me and smiles weakly.I don't smile back because I know something is wrong.Her smile fades."Let's go Danielle."She tells me and we walk out.

That night

"It's all your fault!"I hear my dad scream at my mom."I...I didn't know.."She cries."I told you to not let her stay over there!Now look!"He yells."I..I didn't..know.."She repeats and I drift off to sleep.

End of flashback

"Baby.."Mikel says snapping me out of it."Hmmm."I say still a little dazed."What's wrong?"He asks worried."Oh nothing I was just thinking."I tell half the truth."Oh really?Cuz I was thinking too."He says smiling.I return the smile."About what?"  "Us.."He says vaguely."What about us?"I say cautiously."I was thinking about what our kids would be like..."He says and I get quiet.

Should I tell him?

"Um Mikel.."I start."What, you don't want kids?"He asks looking at me."No I want alot of them...It's just... "I say but he cuts me off."Alot?!I'm thinking 2 boys."He grins."Listen Mikel.I can't..I can't have kids."I choke out.He looks at me to continue."I..I was raped at a young age so..I have a..condition that prevents me from conceiving."I finish and look at him.A couple tears fall and he wipes them.He takes my hand."Don't cry. That's just another thing we're gonna overcome.I love you through thick and thin."He says."You love me?"I ask smiling."Was there ever any doubt?"He grins.I shake my head and we both laugh."I love you too."