Chapter 5

*3 months later*

Olivia:

"They're gonna love your costume Olivia" Shayne said knocking on Courtney's door.

Shayne and I were attending Courtney's annual Halloween party. We were late once again, I blame Shayne and his knack for 'forgetting' we had something planned. The door opened with Courtney smiling and holding a solo cup.

"Hey guys, loving the costumes" She said.

"Thanks it was Shayne's idea" I said.

"You could say.. I'm a genius" Shayne said.

"Uh huh sure, come on in, food's on the table, drinks on the counter" Courtney said nonchalantly.

I laughed and pulled Shayne inside with my arm. Damien saw us and came over.

"What's with the costumes?" Damien said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Oh, I just meant what are you guys supposed to be?" Damien asked.

Shayne flicked his chefs hat and pointed to the pasta labels on my shirt. Damien still looked unaware.

"Oh my god dude, I'm 'Prego' and he's my 'chef' it's pretty obvious" I said.

"Ooooooohhh" Damien said when the realization hit him.

Shayne was busy laughing about Damien and his realization while I left to go get food. I was piling nachos on my plate when someone tapped my shoulder.

"Every time I see you, your belly gets bigger and bigger" Mari said gleefully.

"Haha thanks I guess?" I said.

"I'm digging the costume too" She said.

"Thanks it was kinda a last minute thing" I said.

"It's better than last year's costumes" She said shrugging.

"I'm suprised you remember last year's Halloween party" I said chuckling.

"How could anyone forget?" She said giving me a look.

Flashback...

Slight smut?

"Have you guys seen Shayne?" I asked the group.

We were all having a blast dancing on the floor with each other when I noticed Shayne had slipped out somewhere.

"I think he said he went upstairs to take an aspirin or something" Keith said shrugging.

"Ok" I said.

I slinked through the crowd and made my way to the stairs. I trekked up the stairs to find Shayne and saw him in one of the rooms staring out the window with a cup in his hand. Probably some champagne from earlier.

"Hey Shayne" I said closing the door.

"Oh, hey Olivia, I didn't see you there" He said.

"What'cha doing?" I asked playfully making my way next to him.

"Just thinking" He said glancing back at the window.

"About me?" I asked grinning.

"Wow, forward much?" He asked laughing.

"Only with my boyfriend" I said pushing him gently.

"Well what do you wanna do about it?" Shayne said looking at me.

"Maybe something like this" I said before I kissed him lustfully.

Shayne wrapped his arms around my back and deepened the kiss. I backed him up against the window and ran my hands through his hair. Shayne flipped our positions and held me up against the window. I sat on the window sill while I grabbed at his shirt. After fumbling with his shirt buttons for a few seconds I just said fuck it and ripped his shirt open.

"This was my nice shirt too" He said in between kisses and heavy breathing.

"Oops" I said.

Shayne helped me shimmy out of my jacket and then my shirt came off soon after. Our hot bodies were now stuck together as we continued to intertwine our lips. My hands reached for his belt buckle and this time it came undone much easier than his shirt buttons. I aggressively pulled his pants down with haste. Shayne grabbed at my pants and I hurriedly slid them down. His lips connected with mine again and the Sparks returned. Here we we're aggressively making out in our underwear while a party raged on a few feet below us. Shayne lips traveled to my neck and suddenly found a sweet spot. I couldn't help but to start to moan.

"Shhh they're gonna hear us" Shayne said.

I nodded silently and he began again. Somehow he found the sweet spot and the sensations rushed back. I had to cover my mouth with my hand in an attempt to stop from being loud again.

"Oh... Fuck.." I unsuccessfully managed to say through my fingers.

"We haven't even got to the good part" Shayne said flirtatiously.

He reached around me and began to unhook my bra. I couldn't let him have all the fun so I began to slide his underwear off. Both of our clothing pieces fell as voices came around the corner.

"Noah said the backup ice was in this room right" Damien's voice said.

"I think he said it was in this room" Maris voice said.

Suddenly the door opened and Shayne and my eyes flew towards the door. Mari and Damien's eyes went wide as Shayne and I hurried to cover ourselves up. Since our clothes were scattered around the floor we only had our hands available. One of my arms covered my now naked chest and the other tried to sheild eyes from my panties. Shayne used both his hands to shield his lower region. Meanwhile Damien and Mari's eyes were wide with their jaws dropped. Blushes were on everyone's face.

"Uhhhhhhh I think this is the uhh wrong room" Mari said slowly backing up.

"Yeah uhh sorry for uhh interrupting" Damien said backing up.

They quickly walked out of the room and shut the door behind them. Shayne and I stood there completely embarrassed and speechless.

End Flashback...

"Thanks for the reminder that my best friends saw me naked" I said rolling my eyes.

"Trust me, I don't like remembering I saw my best friends naked either" Mari said.

"You guys saw your friends naked? That's weird" Noah said coming up behind us and giving us a look.

"It's a long story" Mari said.

"And not one I'd care to tell" I said.

"Haha ok, keep your secrets" Noah said walking away.

I took my plate of nachos and set off to find Shayne. Another plus of the pregnancy was that he couldn't steal bites of my food. Plus it meant no funny business would be happening tonight.