Chapter 12

Olivia:

After panicking for a while after the two men in suits grabbed Shayne. I texted his best friend Damien to see if he knew what was happening. If something bad were to happen the day before we get married I'd be crushed. Thankfully Damien texted letting me know that it was all a prank by Keith and Noah. I swear next time I see those two I'm going to give them a piece of mind for scaring me. I do have to give it to them though, it was pretty believable. Courtney called and asked where I was at. I completely forgot about the bachelorette party during the whole Shayne saga. I told her I was going to drop off Cheyenne with a friend and then head over before I hung up to get ready. I changed into some ripped black skinny jeans and a black crop top with a leather jacket to match. I put Cheyenne in her car seat and packed everything she needed for the night before driving off. I dropped off Cheyenne at my friend Lily's house and headed straight to Courtney's. I parked and knocked on her door.

"Hey girl" She said opening the door.

"Hey sorry I'm late" I said.

"Actually you're right on time" Courtney said pointing to behind me.

I turned around and saw a black limousine pull up with tinted windows. The back window rolled down and Mari stuck her head out.

"You girls ready to party!?" Mari said smiling.

"Wooo!" Boze said from behind her.

I laughed and followed Courtney to the limo. Once we sat in the back Boze handed me a bead necklace with princess in big gold letters.

"Oh my god" I said rolling my eyes as I put on the necklace.

"A little bling never hurt nobody" Mari said.

I laughed as Mari continued with jokes and stories throughout the rest of the limo ride. It seemed like a while before we felt the limo stop and we could see the lights coming through the window. The driver opened our door for us and I saw a red carpet on the floor leading into the entrance of a night club. One by one we filed into the club. Pop music was blaring through the speakers while people danced on the dance floor with rainbow lights flashing around the room. Two big muscled guys wearing only pants came and took our jackets.

"What kinda club is this?" I asked Boze blushing.

"The fun one" Courtney and Boze said at the same time.

I laughed and followed the girls to the dance floor. We let loose and had fun dancing and losing ourselves to the music. I got some Rosé from the bar and somehow got pulled onto a stage. They sat me in a chair facing the audience and music started playing. Suddenly a man came from the side dressed in only a speedo and a bowtie. He danced as he made his way over to me.

"Oh my god!" I said blushing.

"Get it girl!" Boze said.

"Wooo!" Mari and Courtney yelled.

The man started dancing in front of me and then proceeded to perform a lap dance for me. My face was red the whole time. Once he was done he placed a gold tiara on my head and gave me a wand. I laughed and stuffed a couple dollars into his speedo. When I got back down to the dance floor I saw my friends again.

"I'm so getting you back for that" I said laughing.

"Yes please" Courtney said laughing.

We lost ourselves in the music again as the night when on. Once it got pretty late we decided to head home. I had a wedding to get ready for tomorrow. We hopped in the limo again and headed towards Courtney's house. When we were on the highway the driver opened the sunroof. We all stood up and threw our hands in the air as the wind hit our face. Tonight was amazing. After the driver dropped us off, I said my goodbyes. I texted the babysitter to make sure Cheyenne was good and that she would be ready for tommorow. I unlocked the front door and went inside to take off my shoes and set my stuff down. My feet felt so much better after being in high heels all night. I went to the stairs to go upstairs and to bed when I saw Shayne laying there by the front step. He was snoring and almost drooling. Chuckling to myself I gently hit his face a couple times to try and wake him. After about a minute or two, he finally jolted awake.

"Ugghhh... Olivia?" Shayne said confused.

"Come on babe, we have a wedding tommorow, it be better if you slept in the bed and not on the floor" I said.

"Wait.. oh.. dang.. haha you're" He said standing up.

I put my arm around him as we walked upstairs together. We stripped down to our PJs and then hopped into bed. I snuggled into Shayne with my back to his chest as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck.

"Good night" Shayne said.

"Good night" I whispered.