Christmas Season

Beloved, Christmas season is the season meant to celebrate the birth of our saviour Jesus Christ .

In the world of today, Christmas is the season to sing all about Santa clause and prepare the best dishes ever known. A lot of people forget that it's the season to thank God for the gift of salvation available to mankind.

In the same way, we are to give to those who are in need. More than giving that expensive item to that friend, you should also think about those who are dying of starvation, dying due to homelessness and loneliness. It takes just a little kindness to put a smile on their faces. Even those hospitalized or abused. Maybe just a visit, words of encouragement, words of hope, little provisions to those who are not as privileged as you are.

TO BE NOTED- Just because you are privileged to be where you are, doesn't mean you should look down on others, because that same person you treat in that manner because of his/her condition or situation. Have you ever wondered what it would have been like if your lives had been exchanged.
Always try to put yourself in other people shoes.

I wish all of you a very  Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in advance!!! God bless you!!!

For counseling or to ask questions,  or if you just want to share something, feel free to pm me or write it as a comment.

Once again God bless you.