I thought you loved me

Hi my name is Richelle Nolet. I'm a singer, dancer, model,and of course the best girlfriend ever. My boyfriend is Noah Erlick. We've known each other since we were 2 in baby ballet. I fell and he helped me up. And ever since then we were inseparable. We recently started dating and I have never been happy. He is always there when I need him. But ever since we started dating he as been acting weird. Like for instance I was waiting for him to finish practice but when he came out he walked right past me as if I wasn't even there. So I texted him and was like" why didn't you wait for I was standing next to the door." And he was like"what do you mean. No you weren't if you were I would have seen you."whatever I thought. So I went home.
The next day
I walk into studio A for rehearsal but I can't believe my eyes my boyfriend is kissing my best friend Jacquie. My eyes start to fill with tears. I run out and when I look back I see Noah with this look on his face 😞

Noah's pov
I feel so bad right now. Richelle saw Jacquie and I kiss. Now she is going to hate me. So I run after her. At one point I see her look back with running down her face. She ran into the girls restroom and locked the door. I start banging on the door. I hear her say"go away Noah. No I won't I love you and I'm sorry for kissing her." She opens the door and said " if you were really sorry you would have pulled away. I wanted to but she had a good grip. So you could have at least tried. I did really I did. Well you should have tried harder. We're though." Tears running down both of our faces she said one last sentence " I thought you loved me." With that she walked away. Out the door and to her car and off she drove.

I hope that you enjoyed this. If you did please vote and let me know if you want a chapter 2 or not. Love. Natalie ❤️