How could you

Noah
So I walk into studio A. Three days after Richelle and I officially broke up. I still hurt a lot, but at least I have dance to cheer me up. Or so I thought. I walk into studio a to see this

 I walk into studio a to see this

Ozzy and Richelle. You know the girl that just broke up with me three days ago. THREE. How is possible. Did our relationship not mean anything to her.

Richelle
So I know that this is mean but I'm using Ozzy to make Noah jealous and the way  it looks . Pretty tells me that it worked.

Early this morning

Ozzy
So this I came to the studio early so that I could practice the dances. But when I got here I  noticed that Richelle's car was already here. Yeah she is usually early but never this early. Maybe it's because Noah and her broke up.So I go into the studio and I see her stretching. I can tell that she is in a lot of pain. So I go over to her to see how she is doing.

Richelle
As soon as Ozzy walks in I I got an idea.
"Ozzy."I say" can you please help me with something." " sure" he said " whatever you need." So I tell him my idea.

Ozzy
So Richelle asked me to help her make Noah jealous. I know that it's kind of selfish. But of course I'll help her. Everyone knows that I like her. So we make a plan.

Back to the present

Noah
How could she be back to normal. We broke up three days ago. "Oh hi Noah " she said" hi Richelle " I say with tears in my eyes. As I start to walk away from her . I whisper " how could you".

I hope that you enjoyed this. Please let me know what you think.
Love.Natalie❤️