Summer

Summer
So I heard about Noah and Richelle's brake up . So now I can make my move. I was the one who paid Jacquie to kiss Noah to brake them up. And it worked. It has been one month. I decided that I should wait till things calmed down. So I did and today is the day . The day that I tell Noah how I feel . As long as I can keep Richelle out of the way . So we should be good . I mean it shouldn't be that hard . All you have to do is tell her how bad of a dancer she is and she'll run off crying. Just as long as Noah doesn't follow her we're good. "Oh he's here" I think to myself. But as he turns around I see that he is talking to Richelle and they both have big smiles in their faces. " oh great " I think " now I have to brake them up again. "So I walk over to them and kiss him. Right then and there . And the best part is that Richelle has tears in her little eyes. Oh poor poor Richelle.

Noah
So Richelle and I made up but we decided to take it really slow. So we go into studio A . And I see that summer is here so we put our stuff into our cubbies. And when I turn around I see summer walking over to us." Oh great" I hear Richelle say. All the sudden she Kisses me . I don't know why but I can't not kiss her . Even though I know that I'm hurting Richelle and I don't think that she's going to forgive me this time.

Richelle
I can't believe that Noah would do this again . And I think that he's enjoying it.
I can't do this anymore . So I run out. I look back I see Noah running after me and summer standing there with a smirk on her face. IT WAS HER not Noah. So I stop and run to Noah and say" I'm sorry for running it was her fault not yours." " it's okay " said Noah as he pools me into studio b ,but as he pools my arms he Touches my cuts. So I flinch. I see him stop a look at me" are you alright " he asked " yeah" I said not wanting him to know that I cut myself. " no you're not let me see " he says " I'm fine " I say " LET ME SEE RICHELLE " " ok" as he starts to pool up my sleeves I look down " Richelle.... why would you do this to yourself?"  I just start to cry. " Oh bade" he said" it's ok I just need to know why " so I decide to tell him the truth. " it started....

Hey guys I hope that you enjoyed this part. Let me know what you think.
Love.Natalie❤️