Parents

It all started....

Richelle
"It all started about a year ago. I was just getting home from school. I walk into my house and when I got to the door I hear my parents screaming at each other. That pretty normal, but as I listened to what they were saying I heard my name come up so many times. So I ran to the back door and snuck in and went to my room. But all I could hear was Richelle did this and Richelle did that and you know if Richelle was never born I would have never married you . All that I remembered was thinking that I was the reason for this. I could take it anymore. So I ran to my bathroom and shut the door. With tears running down my face. I got out my razor and cut,and cut,and cut. Until I couldn't hear them anymore. And that started happening every day. And every day I would cut. One day I came home to no more screaming. But as I walked in I saw my mom on the floor with a puddle of blood around her and my dad standing there with a knife in his hand. I ran up stairs and called 911. The last thing I remember from that day was the police taking my father away and him yelling for me to save him."

Noah
to save him." " oh Richelle I'm so sorry. I had no idea."" That's because I didn't tell anyone because I didn't want people to know." " oh babe but you needed help and we as in a troup could have helped you."" No no one can help me." She yells with tears in her eyes as she's running out of the studio.

I'm back!
Sorry that I haven't updated lately but I was in Ohio and I got back Sunday and yesterday I just needed to rest. Sorry that it isn't that long today. I'll try to update tomorrow. But as always I hope that you enjoyed this and if you did please let me know. Also if you have any suggestions for my oneshots book please comment or else I will not be updating that book until I get some.
Love.Natalie❤️