Never be the same

Richelle
Today I'm going to walk into dance like nothing is wrong because for the first time in years nothing is wrong. As I walk into studio a. I think about all of the times that I have walk in to this feeling alone and like I didn't have a reason to live. But now I feel like deserve to live. And that that is amazing. With good happy tears in my  eyes. I dance like I've never danced before.

Noah
I walk into studio a and I see Richelle dancing like I have never seen her dance before. But she has tears in her eyes. But yet she's happy. I haven't seen her this happy in ages. But I guess now that she feel like she has a purpose in life. Which she always has had but I guess her mom talking to her . Made her realize that she had one."oh hey babe." She said" hey what's up?" " oh I just decided to come in early and practice." " oh cool." I say. " so I was wondering if you want to put a duet together?" She asked " sure but why?" " Well to tell you the truth I don't know I just feel like it . Hey do you remember play the game?" She asked " of course I do let's do it."

Richelle
"Wow I didn't think that you would remember that" " of course I do" he says. " that was such a fun dance ." " you do realize that you didn't teach me how to do a ariel that day right?" I say " what do you mean?"

Noah
I thought that I Taught her to do a ariel " thanks a lot babe." What?" " I thought that I was the one who taught you to do a ariel." " oh babe I'm sorry I thought that you knew." " no" " babe it's not that big of a deal ." " yes it is." I say" how ?" " because it...it just is okay?" " no not okay what's going on?" " nothing will ever be the same." With that I walk out of studio a And to my car and drive away. But I don't know why I did that . I just felt like it. But now I feel bad.

Hey guys I hope that you enjoyed this and if you did please let me know. Also I know that this one is really dumb but it's just a filler part so be on the look out for the next part.
Love.Natalie❤️