I need you back

Richelle
So it has been 4 hours since Noah and I broke up. And I hurt so much. I need him in my life. Even though it has only been 4 hours. I still need him more then ever. I have never not had him to talk to after a break up. Or anything.He was there for me after Elliot broke up with me. He was at the hospital with me when he found out about my hip. And he has been there for so much more. I need him back.

Noah
I hurt so much right now. I can't sleep or eat without thinking about Richelle and how much fun we use to have. So I go to the bathroom and get out my razor. One cut for hurting her. One for kissing Jacquie. And one because I lost her. Then I clean up and decide to text her even though I know that she won't text back. I send one simple sentence " I need you back."

Richelle
I get a text from Noah saying "I need you back." I don't know what to say. So I don't say anything. Then I start crying again. "I can't do this anymore ." I think to myself. I go to the bathroom and get out a razor. One for him hurting me. One for Jacquie hurting me, because I know she did that on purpose. And one for me hurting him.
"Oh Noah I need you to."

Hope you enjoyed. And of course let me know what you think.
Love. Natalie❤️