Emotions

Richelle
I'm so happy that Noah and I got the duet. And no one can take it away from us.

Summer
I need to take that duet away from Richelle. I should be the one in that duet not her. Okay let me think....oh I got it I can just black mail her. She doesn't have my number so she wouldn't know who it is.
S:You're not a good dancer.
R:Who are you and yes I am.
S:I'm not going to tell you who I am. But yes you are a bad...no you know what you're not a bad dancer you're a awful dancer.
R:....
S:So you know it's true don't you? You're just to chicken to admit it.

Richelle
So random number started to text me and tell me that I'm not a good dancer. Then calls me a chicken for not answering them. But the reason I didn't answer then is because maybe it is true. Maybe I'm not as good since I came back after the hip problem. Maybe that's why I didn't get dance captain. Because I'm not good anymore. I can't do this anymore. I think to myself. So I go into the bathroom and go over to the cabinet and get out a razor. One cut for not being good enough,one cut for not listening to Lola, when cut for thinking that I'm good enough for Noah, and one for not being a good enough dancer. As I start to clean up I hear the doorbell. So I start rushing around to clean up. "I wonder who that is." I think to myself as I run down stairs and open the door. "Hi babe." says Noah. "Hey what are you doing here." I ask." What can't a boyfriend visit his girlfriend?"he asked "No of course you can. I was just kidding." As we were talking I could feel blood running down my arm. An hour later he finally leaves." Bye babe I have to go see my brother." "Okay. Bye I love you." I say " I love you too." He says as he's closing the door. I run upstairs to the bathroom to look at my arm and I see that my arm is covered in blood. I clean it up. Then I decide to go to my dance room and dance maybe for the last time. As I dance I can't tap into my emotions. It's just not my strong suit. As I end the dance I think to myself. "Maybe I'm not meant to dance maybe...maybe I need to find a new thing."

Hey guys I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in forever. There is so much going on in my life. Anyway you hope that you enjoyed this and if you did please let me know and also vote and also let me know what you want to happen in the next update. Go check out my Instagram @nat.beckner and my YouTube channel Natalie Beckner.
Love.Natalie❤️