I love you

Richelle
"Wait really?" I said. "Yeah. You're amazing and perfect and I love you." Said Noah. "I love you too." I look into to his eyes as we lean closer. Our lips so close..."Noah!!! Richelle!!! What are you doing here?!?!?!" Yelled Emily with Michelle right beside her. Noah and I jump apart even though everyone knows we're dating. It's still weird sometimes. "Just talking and dancing." Said Noah. "It doesn't look like you're talking or dancing." Said Michelle. "Well we umm." Noah says. I interrupt him saying. "We were just leaving." As I pull hand and we run at of studio A to the juice place. When we get there we're laughing so hard. "Well that was fun." Says Noah out of breath. "Yeah." I say also out of breath. We sit down. Noah looks at me and says." I want to take you out on a real date." "Like a real real date?" " yeah. What do you say?" He asks. "YES!" I say very loudly and excitedly that everyone in the juice place looks at me. "Okay how about tomorrow night? 6:00 o'clock?" "That's perfect." I say. "Okay it's a date." He says. "Yeah it's a date!" He looks down at his phone and looks at the time. "Oh I have to go!!" "Okay?" I say." I forgot that I promised Henry that I would go to his house and help him with something." He says. "Okay. It's fine. I'll see you tomorrow." Yeah see you tomorrow. I love you." He says. "I love you too." We kiss before he runs out. "Tell Henry I said hi." I yelled. "I will." He yelled back. As I watch him ran to his car I think."I'm so lucky....."

Okay guys I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in a few months. A lot of stuff happened in my personal life. But anyway let me know what you think. Also I'm so sorry that it's so short.

YouTube: Natalie Beckner.

Instagram:Natalie21_TNS

Also let me know what you want to happen in the next chapter. Where should they go? Who should help them get ready? Should it be an expensive place? Just let me know.