Happy 2019!!! (Tyan And Goldycorn)

"Guys! Guys! It is almost time!" Goldy yelled, running into the Daycare room.

"Yay! I'm so excited!" Tina exclaimed.

"Everyone to my room!" Ryan shouted! Ryan, Unicorn, Tina, abf Goldy we're having a New Years party at Ryan's house. Everyone ran upstairs and sat on the couch. Tina snuggled against Ryan, Ran just let her. Goldy sat closer to Unicorn than normal.

Ryan switched on the TV.

"Which one do you want to watch?" He asked, flipping through the options on Netflix.

"I'd rather just count down together." Tina sighed.

"I agree." Goldy nodded.

"Me too." Unicorn sighed.

"Alright!" Ryan said, turning the TV off. He looked down at his watch. "It's almost time."

"Oh my gosh! The cider!" Tina exclaimed, jumping up.

"It is right here, Tina." Ryan sighed, pointing to a tray of apple cider. Tina sighed in relief.

"Thanks, Cutie."

"No problem." Ryan responded. 

Tina passed the cider-filled glasses out to her friends. They all took a glad and got ready.

"10!" Ryan finally started, the others joined in quickly.

"9!"

"8!"

"7!"

"6!"

"5!"

"4!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"HAPPY NEW YEARS!" They all cried, clinking their glasses together before taking a huge gulp each. They set down their glasses and suddenly Tina kissed Ryan and Goldy kissed Unicorn at the same time. A coordinated attack from the girls to the boys.

"T-T-Tina!" Ryan gasped.

"G-G-Goldy!!" Unicorn gasped.

"Happy New Year!" The girls said casually. Soon the we're all lying on the floor, blankets covering them. Tina and Ryan snuggled close, as did Goldy and Unicorn. They were all excited and exhausted already about the new year.

Hey guys! I know it's a short one but I just had the idea like 12 minutes ago because I wanted to get something out for the New Years! I hope you all had a great 2018 and let's get pumped up because 2019 is here! It is gonna be great! I hope you all have a great rest of your night/morning/day, and I'll see you guys in 2019! Byeeeee!!!!